3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb 2022 Nascar Season :

To Our Fans –

When the drivers fire their engines today at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum, NASCAR will officially begin a new era, and the future of our sport will be on full display for our industry and fans.

The Next Gen race car has arrived and is ready for its debut to start the 2022 season. The new car not only reinforces NASCAR’s commitment to best-in-class racing, it symbolizes the bold innovation that continues to drive us forward across all areas of the sport.

Its inaugural tour will follow a dynamic schedule that returns NASCAR to stock car racing’s hallowed ground, while also exploring new venues and opportunities. We look forward to hosting you and your families at our races this season and hope to create fun and memorable experiences that will last a lifetime.

It is your loyalty and passion for NASCAR that has carried us forward all these years, and we’re proud to return the heart-pounding action and dramatic, side-by-side racing you’ve always known and loved.

As the interest and enthusiasm for our sport continues to grow, we’re also proud to welcome countless new fans to the NASCAR family, and we hope you thoroughly enjoy the unpredictable thrill ride that is sure to be the 2022 race season.

So buckle up, everyone. The green flag on the Next Gen era is about to drop. Get your race tickets. Set your tune-in reminders. And follow the NASCAR action at every turn until we crown our champions at Phoenix Raceway in November.

On behalf of the NASCAR industry, thank you for your continued support of NASCAR. We hope you enjoy today’s Busch Light Clash at the Coliseum.

Best,

Steve Phelps

ps... This thread will bee about Odds and Ends about Nascar...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Exclamation

Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/nascar-cup-series/2022/schedule/
    Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2022/01/30/nascar-tv-schedule-jan-31-feb-6-2022/
    WWJD...!!!

Sunday, Feb. 6
    1:30 a.m., Busch Light Clash at the Coliseum — Single-Car Qualifying (re-air), FS1
    5 a.m., Busch Light Clash at the Coliseum — Single-Car Qualifying (re-air), FS2
    6 a.m., Busch Light Clash at the Coliseum — Practice (re-air), FS2
    8 a.m., Busch Light Clash at the Coliseum — Single-Car Qualifying (re-air), FS2
    9 a.m., Busch Light Clash at the Coliseum — Single-Car Qualifying (re-air), FS1
    2 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay, FOX
    3 p.m., Busch Light Clash at the Coliseum — Heats and Qualifiers, FOX
    5 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay, FOX
    6 p.m., Busch Light Clash at the Coliseum — Main Event, FOX
    WWJD...!!!

There are Driver/Car Number Changes :

Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2022/02/06/advancing-to-the-clash-live-lineup-updates-results-from-the-coliseum/
    WWJD...!!!

New Paint Schemes and Smaller Rear Spoilers :

WWJD...!!!

Fire From Within

This Clash race actually working, not just a one lane parade. Its pretty good for an exhibition. I wonder if they will just bury the track for football, vs. ripping it up.

Logano back to his old Tricks and got a win...!!!
    WWJD...!!!