Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Warrior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Good for you if you like it then that's great me i tell you try the boxes we review. Maybe you find out what we talk about here and none of us get paid to do that .You been here for yrs ?
    I'm sure there are many good STBs, I'm just talking about my experience with my STB and feeling comfortable enough to suggest others take the time to check it out.

Like you, I dont get paid. Although if they want to send me another STB to test, I wouldn't turn it down.

PS: My experience with my first Android STB, a Zidoo H6 Pro, previously posted about, was a nightmare. The STB was well reviewed and is physically an excellent piece of hardware. The problem is that the company couldn't program its way out of a parking lot. Great box, but the firmware is a nightmare.

My personal goal was to pass on my thoughts and experiences with a, IMHO, really good piece of hardware and software for our forum members consideration.
    Last edited by jjjackson; 01-20-2022 at 07:43 PM.

get active
    Right now, I'm using a Beelink Zoomtrack android box running Android 9.0 as well as a Pendoo X6 Pro Android box. Both loaded with the STB Emulator Pro app and no real complaints with either box although I got rid of the remote controls which came with both boxes and use a USB G20 Pro remote control with both boxes as it allows me to change channels via numbered keyboard when in full picture on screen. I'm waiting to update my Samsung View tablet with the latest Samsung S8 Ultra Tablet which is not available to buy at this time. I don't really have any nightmares except when my ex wife shows up in one of them. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences as its much appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12