Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Warning issued attached to antiviral pill

According to a new report, the Pfizer COVID-19 antiviral pill, Paxlovid, may pose risks when mixed with other medications.

Indeed, many people prescribed Pfizer or Merck’s new medications will require careful monitoring by doctors and pharmacists,

The FDA last Wednesday authorized the first Covid-19 antiviral pill for emergency use. The Pfizer drug will be prescribed for use in adults and children over the age of 12 with mild to moderate sickness who are at risk for severe disease or hospitalization.

However, one of the two drugs in the cocktail could cause life-threatening interactions with widely used medications, including blood thinners; anti-seizure medications; drugs for irregular heart rhythms, high blood pressure and high cholesterol; immunosuppressants; steroids; HIV treatments; erectile dysfunction medications; and some antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications.

Additionally, the FDA does not recommend Paxlovid for people with severe kidney or liver disease.

Due to concerns about the potential side effects of Merck’s molnupiravir, the FDA has restricted its use to adults and only in scenarios in which other authorized treatments are inaccessible or aren’t “clinically appropriate.”

end c/p

Code:
    https://humanevents.com/2021/12/27/pfizer-covid-19-antiviral-pill-may-pose-risks-when-mixed-with-other-medications/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=jeeng

I am not trying to bring up discussion of the whole covid and 'pandemic' situation, and most may know how I feel about all that anyway.
    BUT .... I figured since this is a warning and not all our members may know about it and Doctors and Pharmacists and the FDA or CDC or Governments and Pharma can not be trusted to tell us all the facts or the truth at any given time, so I want to post it here for all to see and take due precautions.
    As per example.. Phizers has asked for 75 years to publish it's steps taken to ensure their vaccine is safe.
    Phizer and Moderna both reported that they some how lost much of their reports and research during the trials, rather convenient for them
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Thanks for the Heads-up crazed, that's just One More Drug that won't go thru Me Lips...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

It seems just this week that Biden doubled down and doubled his order of this Paxlovid anti-viral pill from 10 million lots to 20 million lots

BUT..... there is some maybe, could be, hopefully, some good news with a new development published just yesterday , and I will post that in a new thread right now
    Maybe a game changer is coming ??
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Wing Commander
    FDA held that request back for over a year(wonder why hmm they submitted emergency approval), other pharmaceuticals have submitted testing results and a request for approval on below 12 yrs old pill. Pfizer has way to many side effects. But if Fauci says its good it must be true. LMAO

a judge denied phizer's request for 75 years and said that phizer will have to produce the documentation within 9 months
    - Frank Zappa

Well, their shares are still rosey!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

look this will go on and on will pill come out yes and then candy for kids to take hospital are full here in west coast with covid but you don't die for must part thats the only good part if you have shot here you still can get it but most part wont die unless you dont have shot then good luck now in part with low pop no problem but here cal good luck la one in four get it if you work in take out and you grab food bag

Rocket Recovery Technician
    I took the vaccine and it turned me from a Man that was 69 and could work like a 40 year old all day, walk a !/2 mile with a 50 pound bag of deer corn and let down the feeder with one hand fill it and drop the empty bag and hoist the feeder back up, to a 70 year old man at 70.
    I have spoken to a lot of people who have had the same experience with them.
    I have alsp spoken to some who have had absolutely nothing but a sore arm after the shots.
    I am hoping this wears off after a while., But it just seems to get worse. I am walking and stretching trying to keep mobility as a priority.
    I hope all of you have taken the shots are doing like those I spoke to that had no ill effects.

The thing that makes me leery is the protection against any tort cases. That in itself is a red flag, Wonder what would happen if GUN manufacturers were granted an absolute immunity for defective guns, after all they are being sued for making a perfectly operational item.
    That is like a drug company being sued for a murderer using an overdose of Seconal to put a victim down.

We hope they can really find something to end the stretching out of this mess.
    Thanks for the heads up As usual Crazed, they were talking about giving my siters stepsons wife the Paxlovid, but she was already too bad for it they said and would not let them buy it.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Hope You get that Straightened out 12icer...!!! Hoping those Side-Effects diminish Quickly...!!
    WWJD...!!!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Yeah I am doing okay, just not as frisky as Before. It sems to be getting better as the time goes by. Thanks 4me. Maybe we will all be able to breathe a sigh of relief and there will be a 10 minute fix that cost about what a cup of coffee does before summer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast