Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

H96 max Ultra HD

Hi guys, trying to help a friend. He got a H96 Max box, I am wondering if this can be used for a IPtv server, if so, can someone assist me how to setup? I have a Formuler box so no clue.

Thanks

download tivimate, kokaleka, stbemu pro, ott navigator, vlc, ...etc and follow the instruction.

you should get them buzztv box and they would be very happy
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    thanks, is this box any good, or a waste of time for a iptv server?

always buy box that has a support and has built in dedicated iptv app. remote is always pretty simple to use because keys are mapped and when it comes to support than buzz is no match.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Warrior
    greetings to all
    everything that is android is good for iptv a very good player even superior to the one used by buzztv is the ott navigator it has support from the creators and they are always up to date on changes in the link structure
    the most sold and used devices in iptv have a very simple base 1gb ram 8gb disk, many of them official android, the unofficial ones more or less the same and they work very well. Something very important the divice is nothing if the iptv service is not good

third party apps will never work great with remote control for average people as user friendly as built in buzztv app with remote control. pvr functions, server settings, favorites, vod...etc will be super easy with buzz remote
    Last edited by Ryu; 12-28-2021 at 03:36 AM.

Warrior
    I have tried a few devices and I have never had problems with remote control or vod much less vod since it presents them as a separate file and ott navigator is evolving AFR support, DRM support, MPD support and that's a lot to say
    But in these things of the android box for iptv it is only a matter of taste since a user who really does test knows that what runs in a $500 box can do it in one of
    $50

I know that and you know that but everyone does not have skill levels as yours or many of us even though its not hard at all. we are talking about average users and you know that its not easy for many people to navigate some of these apps without proper remote control.

OP asked for information and we provided them information and that shows that box can be use for iptv. however, we did recommended them brand because our sponsors comes first and our sponsors do make high quality, user friendly devices, and top notch support.

I appreciate your input but always keep in mind that we are helping average users.

Quote Originally Posted by keegster17 View Post
    Hi guys, trying to help a friend. He got a H96 Max box, I am wondering if this can be used for a IPtv server, if so, can someone assist me how to setup? I have a Formuler box so no clue.

Thanks
    H96Max(+) is an excellent STB.
    I've had an H96Max STB for over a year without problems.
    4G ram, 64G storage, 64bit O/S, SATA drive port etc.
    /Shooty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast