Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No sound

TV Addicted

No sound

Anyone else having issue with either dreamlink t2/t3 or formuler z8 with no sound on channels. So far I’ve found 302 304 305 306. Video users fine just no sound. I’ll update as I find more channels.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yea, some them channels have no audio.
    I thought I found it was mainly the channels with Spanish descriptions.

I wonder if changing the default player will help?
    I think I did try that with no luck
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    How do you switch the default player with the boxes listed above

while on LiveTV channel or VODs, use the menu button to bring up the side bar menu, then in the Settings > Configuration should be the option. You might have to scroll down in that menu to find it.

You might need to stall other Players or Player, if you do not get the choice.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Cant seem to be able to do it. Using Dreamlink T2 Prime Dol2.

Quote Originally Posted by angelc View Post
    Cant seem to be able to do it. Using Dreamlink T2 Prime Dol2.
    I can not say for sure ,but if memory serves me you can only change to an external player while in the VOD selections with the dreamllink devices.
    I don't think you can if on LiveTV channels.

Someone will have to confirm that thou.

This sound issue has to do with a decoder, Some Players or devices will also have that option, but prolly not on the T2

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    The audio works, it's a decoder issue with the player you're using. I don't know what player you're using, but in mine i went into the settings and went into playback. I switched the audio decoder from Hardware to software decoder. That fixed it.
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Thanks crazed. I’ve been reading and seems to be on all 3 services. Just noticed today channel 180 (freeform) had no audio and it was working fine. When i hit options and check audio track, it doesnt load. All channels seem to be running on aac 0.0. Few hours later same channel started working fine. I feel its server wise giving “factory iptv app” issues like dol2 imo. If this doesnt get fixed soon, which i hope, what can dol2 be replaced with thats really similar?

TV Addicted
    Sound fixed !!

cool beans
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Don,t seem to have sound on channel 202 . Been down for a while on the sound . Using a XRS 4000. Just that one channel. Any one else?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast