Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fired !

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Fired !

Chris Cuomo has been fired from CNN
    And his book that was suppose to be published this coming year, has been scraped by the publishers.
    (that is a big hit for Cuomo, as these books can pull in millions for these guys)

I could not be more happy in hearing this news and my signature says it all.

All we need now is for CNN to disappear from existence.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

cheater or cheap news network is that what this stands for
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Clinton News Network...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Wing Commander
    About time the Fake news network did something real. I read its owned by AT&T hmmm.

great news to hear
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
    About time the Fake news network did something real. I read its owned by AT&T hmmm.
    CNN was founded by Ted Turner in the 1980's (Cable News Network).
    Turner owns some other media stations , such as...
    Turner Network Television (TNT), Turner Classic Movies (TCM), Turner Broadcasting Systems (TBS), Headline News, and Cartoon Network.

Turner merged with Time Warner in October 1996.
    Turner then became an official division of parent company Time Warner.

Time Warner owns assets in film and television which includes...
    Home Box Office (HBO), DC Comics, The CW, and Warner Bros. Entertainment and of course the Turner affiliates.

AT&T attempted a $85 billion takeover of Time Warner in November of 2017.
    The Justice Department tried to block the take over due to antitrust concerns, but failed. The concern was that with owning and operating these multiple media sources, At&T would have control of what was reported and what was held back from the public.

In August 2019, At%T was succesful in the take-over.
    So they now own Time Warner which in turn also owns CNN

Vangaurd and Blackrock and a investment company run by Buffet (i think) are the top shareholders and I think somewhere in the mix Murdock has some intersets in CNN as well.
    Murdock owns Fox Media and Sky News among many others.

Next time you see Fox crew coming down hard on the CNN crew (or vise versa) as they usually do, just remember that the pay cheques of the employees of CNN and Fox are signed by the same entity... which should make one wonder what is really going on with these employees and their back and forth banter

Tucker Carlson used to work for CNN, until Murdock shuffled the script a little bit
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician
    - Frank Zappa

All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    He must have angered someone at the OSF! HEHEHEH.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    LMAO as Today, never before in US History, the Speaker of the House was "Fired"...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast