Thread: kodi question

kodi question

is anyone getting the pop up vidxcodec im running mx pro , i did the aio zip for mx codec but it didnt work so i wanted to know if i can change to a different aio player or if any one has a fix for this ... any info is good info

Bullwhale
    If your talking about when you try to play a movie that usually means that they don't have the movie yet

fixed ,
    Last edited by gotcha772; 11-23-2021 at 11:15 PM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gotcha772 View Post
    fixed ,
    OK, 4me will byte, What did You do to Fix it...?!? The Answer might Help Others...!!
    WWJD...!!!

im actually having the same issue just not on every movie but its pretty simple open up ur player go to settings then over to decoder scroll all the way to the bottom to general and at the very bottom it will tell u what file u need to use to reload the codec mine was armv7 neon but there is an aio file u can use if ur not sure , i didnt use that one but i may try it later ...

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Thanks for Posting that and I'm sure it will Help Others... Happy Thanksgiving...!
    WWJD...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gotcha772 View Post
    im actually having the same issue just not on every movie but its pretty simple open up ur player go to settings then over to decoder scroll all the way to the bottom to general and at the very bottom it will tell u what file u need to use to reload the codec mine was armv7 neon but there is an aio file u can use if ur not sure , i didnt use that one but i may try it later ...
    You know what your doing.
    Just for others, ... some details;
    The file you required, is the video codec for your specific Video Graphic Processor, so other users that have the same problem need to find out the following info about their STB;
    -Is it a 32 bit or 64 bit platform (armv7 / armv8)
    -The version and model of the graphic processor (yours was the Neon processor)
    -Find and download to your STB the proper file and Install as instructed (where you got the file)

* you can alternately use Software Decoding instead of Hardware, but this uses lots of main processor resources, so you need a fast chip.
    /Shooty