Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    this next one is interesting.
    It is an online Messenger service that it works on the TOR environment, thru the Onion Browser.

Anonymous Messenger
    Version 0.8.8
    A peer to peer private anonymous and secure messenger that works over the TOR network.
    Code:
    https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.dx.anonymousmessenger/

One of the interesting things about this messenger is that you share contacts thru a Blockchain hashtag or with the blockchain QR code.

The reason why I find this interesting is that it is over the TOR network which is a secure network.
    The Blockchain technology is soon to be implemented and already is being implemented by governments to have control on all people/citizens.
    I do not mean to bring speculation into this , but being that this messenger is using the Blockchain as part of its security to it's users, I wonder how all this will play in with the overall scheme of things which we all will be experiencing now and in the near future.

Interesting indeed that they are using this blockchain technology as a service a step ahead of the others in this sense.

Okay, i installed this messenger onto my Buzz box. I now have a Blockchain hash-tag as my identity...
    I am now a QR code

lol... at least it is not a government vaccine passport QR code
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

How about an application that can take any app that you may have installed on your device and make an .apk file out of that app.
    You can then send that apk file to friends or what ever the need may be.

That is cool stuff right there

Apk Extractor
    Version 1.4
    Code:
    https://f-droid.org/en/packages/axp.tool.apkextractor/
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Rocket Recovery Technician
    A lot of really good apps at this place Crazed, man it is wide open all you have to decide is what you want to do if you can. HEHEHEH!

OR should I say WHAT DO I WANT TO DO NEXT??

Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    OR should I say WHAT DO I WANT TO DO NEXT??
    yes sir, exactly
    - Frank Zappa

Fire From Within

An app I use from F-droid is DNS66, which is a vpn app that blocks ads from most apps, which helps a lot if you don't like excessive ads, and you can't root the device to install Ad-away. Ads still appear in Chrome though, its easier to use Firefox or another browser app that does a better job of filtering ads. I guess I should look for more apps in F-droi, but I'll admit its hard to keep track of apps from non-Play stores, at least for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12