this next one is interesting.
It is an online Messenger service that it works on the TOR environment, thru the Onion Browser.

Anonymous Messenger
Version 0.8.8
A peer to peer private anonymous and secure messenger that works over the TOR network.
Code:
https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.dx.anonymousmessenger/

One of the interesting things about this messenger is that you share contacts thru a Blockchain hashtag or with the blockchain QR code.

The reason why I find this interesting is that it is over the TOR network which is a secure network.
The Blockchain technology is soon to be implemented and already is being implemented by governments to have control on all people/citizens.
I do not mean to bring speculation into this , but being that this messenger is using the Blockchain as part of its security to it's users, I wonder how all this will play in with the overall scheme of things which we all will be experiencing now and in the near future.

Interesting indeed that they are using this blockchain technology as a service a step ahead of the others in this sense.

Okay, i installed this messenger onto my Buzz box. I now have a Blockchain hash-tag as my identity...
I am now a QR code

lol... at least it is not a government vaccine passport QR code