Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Some Buzz devices will not fully power up until they recognize an active connection to TV input. Even if they are currently working and the input is changed, then the buzz box may go into a sleep mode type thing until the input activity is restored.
    Is what I noticed with the X5 here.

Your test may be faulty due to this reason.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by DFR619 View Post
    NO she was watching netflix from the smart TV while the tv box played but wasnt shown on the tv screen .... you change input on the tv
    What are your powerkey definition and HDMI CEC set at?

TV Addicted
    Hi

Power key is set at suspend
    HDMI CEC was set at off but I turned it on now

If that doesnt help I will change power key to shutdown...unless you have a better idea

I am only doing one at a time to pinpoint the problem

And THANKS for the help

TV Addicted
    anything I have done till now doesnt help it.....

If I reboot the tv box I can switch from channel to channel no problem

If it stays on 1 channel for about an hour maybe less then the channel I switch to says STREAM NOT AVAILABLE PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER and I have to reboot the TV box

DFR619

TV Addicted
    So just for info and update... my issues above seem to have cured themselves around the time of the latest update I received... I changed power key and CEC settings but nothing changed until the last update 5.0.783... I guess thats what it was

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DFR619 View Post
    So just for info and update... my issues above seem to have cured themselves around the time of the latest update I received... I changed power key and CEC settings but nothing changed until the last update 5.0.783... I guess thats what it was
    cool beans.
    thanx for the update DFR619
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12