Hybrid View

**NEW BUZZ 4 APP Update - Version 4.0.522 - Nov 22nd, 2021**

c/p

**NEW BUZZ 4 APP Update - Version 4.0.522 - Nov 22nd, 2021**

New Update
    Buzz 4 Version 4.0.522

Changes:
    - Fixed bug where channels did not have sound
    - Fixed bug with Live TV Favs not changing channels properly when using Organized Favorites Sort Option
    - Fixed bugs

Update will be sent to all users running Version V20211108 FW.

Instructions:

You will get the update automatically, or you can check for it manually
    When in Live TV or Server Settings Menu
    Press Menu Button
    Select Check Update
    The update will automatically download + install
    You will be taken back to the Home Screen
    Reload the server to complete the Install.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted

Unhappy

This is an update on how this works for me not a complaint

I have the xrs4500 and through out all the updates I have the same issues....Usually most of the time when I turn it on (from red light to blue light} i have to reboot it ....and when I do get a channel after I watch that channel for an hour or so and change to another channel it will freeze then I get the little box that says STREAM UNAVAILABLE so I have to reboot again which is getting old

You can change channels when you first start watching but after a certain time it freezes

Any suggestions

Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DFR619 View Post
    This is an update on how this works for me not a complaint

I have the xrs4500 and through out all the updates I have the same issues....Usually most of the time when I turn it on (from red light to blue light} i have to reboot it ....and when I do get a channel after I watch that channel for an hour or so and change to another channel it will freeze then I get the little box that says STREAM UNAVAILABLE so I have to reboot again which is getting old

You can change channels when you first start watching but after a certain time it freezes

Any suggestions

Thanks
    What are the current Firmware and Buzz iptv app versions onboard that 4500 ?
    Open the Update app and you should see the versions listed there.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thanks for putting this where it should be and second been busy first chance to get back to you.......

UPDATE Page says

I am running the latest firmware on my XRS4500

Current firmware version V20220106

Current IPTV Version 5.0.775

Anything else you need let me know

Thanks DFR619

have you tried to switch player to see if that helps.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    i will try give me a few...
    I forgot to add I use this only for a tv receiver... there are no other apps other than what came with it installed

TV Addicted
    so I went to menu and for live tv I switched from primary to back up.... will let u know how it goes

Thanks for your help

TV Addicted
    That didnt help....not sure when it froze but I just checked it so about 2 hrs it was on and when I went back to the TV I had to reboot...

My wife was watching NF from the app on the TV and like I said when I checked the TV Box to see how things where it was froze up

Thanks DFR

Quote Originally Posted by DFR619 View Post
    That didnt help....not sure when it froze but I just checked it so about 2 hrs it was on and when I went back to the TV I had to reboot...

My wife was watching NF from the app on the TV and like I said when I checked the TV Box to see how things where it was froze up

Thanks DFR
    Was your wife using the same account?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Some Buzz devices will not fully power up until they recognize an active connection to TV input. Even if they are currently working and the input is changed, then the buzz box may go into a sleep mode type thing until the input activity is restored.
    Is what I noticed with the X5 here.

Your test may be faulty due to this reason.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast