Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Warrior

NEW** OFFICIAL Update XR/XRS 4000 Update - Nov 17th-2021- FEEDBACK THREAD

XR/XRS 4000 - V2021111

**UPDATE CANNOT BE REVERTED**

Updates will be going out to all boxes in stages, so please be patient.

Firmware Changes:

- Update BuzzTV 4 App to Version 4.0.520
    - Updated All Google Apps
    - Fixed WV1 playback (Fixes HD playback in apps such as Disney+, DAZN, HBO+, etc...)
    - Properly report AC3 capabilities (Fixes playback of AC3 audio)
    - Updated WiFi/BT drivers
    - Add Auto Frame Rate Support. Works on all apps. (Can be found in Buzz Utilities)
    - Updated bootloaders
    - Added feature to change background image on Home Screens.
    - General bug fixes
    - Updated OTA UI + App to New Version. Will be next step to getting Buzz 5
    - Improved Performance.

Buzz 4 App Update
    4.0.520 Changes:

- Update Secondary Player to Newer Version
    - Fixed bug with Closed Captioning on Secondary Player
    - Fixed XUI Server Related Bugs
    - Fixed HTTPS streams bug on XC Login
    - Start on boot feature in configuration menu will now connect once internet is connected.
    - Fixed 404 Error bug when connecting to some servers
    - Fixed some crashes
    - Fixed bugs with some forwarding urls
    - Fixed bugs on Live TV + VOD + Server + TV Series Menus.
    - Fixed some recording bugs.
    - Improved + optimized performance
    - Fixed a bug with some channels getting no audio
    - Fixed server bugs that were reported by users.

Please note, you will need to take this latest update in order to take the next upgrade to Buzz 5 which is currently available on the XRS 4900. We will release this to all Buzz models on Android 9 in December. An announcement will be made soon.

PLEASE REPORT FEEDBACK BELOW
    THANKS

Junoir Member
    After downloading new update noticed some of the channels do not have sound but have a picture. I clicked on the green button for subtitles and audio and the audio section shows Disabled as checked. Scroll down to 1/257audio/mpeg-L2) and checked that but then the picture goes black and still no sound. when I go back and click on the green button the change is not saved and goes back to Disabled. What's up

have you tried to take out hdmi and put back in both ends? try to reboot your device and try again.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
    After downloading new update noticed some of the channels do not have sound but have a picture. I clicked on the green button for subtitles and audio and the audio section shows Disabled as checked. Scroll down to 1/257audio/mpeg-L2) and checked that but then the picture goes black and still no sound. when I go back and click on the green button the change is not saved and goes back to Disabled. What's up
    please post a few of the channel name and numbers Have you tried default player?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    have you tried to take out hdmi and put back in both ends? try to reboot your device and try again.
    its not a hdmi issue

I go into Menu and put it on default and get the sound back on the channels that were missing after the update. Works fine

How do we change the background image? Added feature to change background image on Home Screens.
    Would like to change it thanks

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post

from buzz
    ts an ffmpeg issue on channels with MP2 audio we will fix on Monday

Thank you NBS
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysmith View Post
    How do we change the background image? Added feature to change background image on Home Screens.
    not sure but did you check in Buzz Utilities ?

We always could change the background image but the choosen image only could be seen at certain times. You could not see the image when the buzz app was opened.
    What you had to do was have some images on USB drive inserted in the buzz box. Then open the File Manager and choose the USB device and choose pictures and choose a picture and right click on it and a context menu will appear asking if you want to set as background image.

The image would only be seen at certain times and never seen when the buzz app is opened.

This new feature thou seems like it has better options to set the image.

Check the Utilities menu
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by ladysmith View Post
    For home screen you need to choose media player or media player 2.
    Then go to settings and change background.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast