usb storage not found

2 dreamlink t2's

same thumb drives used back and forth in each. now for some reason one works flawless and the other shows '' usb storage not found'' in both ports 5v and usb 3.0. plese advise.
    thanks in advance

stickman

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    If uyou insert the thumb drive into your PC, is it recognized then ?

If it is, then right click on it and then open Properties and then open Tools, then Check Drive for errors.

Properties > Tools > Check Drive for Errors

This will not delete or damage any data that may be currently on the drive.

After completed, try it in the Dreamlink again.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

could there be somethng wrong with the progaming of the dreamlink t2? i've tried your sgestions and the drives all work on my computer and my other dreamlink t2.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    if drive works on other dreamlink then probably can rule out any problems with that drive device.

Do any drives work thru that port ?

Yes it is possible that the usb port on the dreamlink has become faulty.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

iv tried several drives and tey all work in t3 -a and none work in t3-b. all work in computer.
    Last edited by Ryu; 11-18-2021 at 09:51 PM.

not sure if this will help but if you can access or find usb debugging option and see if is enabled. if not then enable it and see if that helps. usually you will find them in setting and developer options. this option usually hidden and you may have to hit ok button on kernel or one of the option 7 or 8 times to enable. not sure if dreamlink will let you enable this option.

sorry I accidentaly edit your post. I was trying to quote only lol
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

i dont know how this happen,bt i changed locations and the no stoage one worked in the other location. pluged the good one n other location and got '' no recording '' that had 2 seasons of a comedy show 13 hour. didn't hink i needed to do a hard reboot because it had been unpluged for 20 min, but i did and know both t3 are working. thanks for helping

Cool beans
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.