Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    They gots to get Revenue for all them AdultXXXXXXXXXXXXXX chnls somehow...!!?
    WWJD...!!!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    The reputable online transfer sites are the way to go for the BC and all other cryptos, As Crazed posted: If you don't want to give up the bank account open a different account at a credit union or another bank and keep enough in it to support your transfer and the required level usually 50 to 100 bucks.

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    that is what I got too... it was an absurd amount (well over 9 bitcoins, which is like $600,000 at present time) and it had letters and a dash in there too.

I have tried a few times with same results and then I had to leave the building for a few hours.
    I gonna try again now.

thnx for that confirmation on that aCiDjEsUs ... I was getting a bit confused with one month of service went from $6.00 to $600,000
    Musta gained some extra channels one might have thought

edit added...
    Rocket seems okay, but iptv66 is still giving me the error in bitcoin amount
    Exactly what I said, we better get some MARS channels for that amount

As you said iptv66 still pop's up that astronomical amount as in 9.274E-5 BTC for a month but it only happens when trying to pay with BTC not an issue when paying with BCH.

I remember saying you already informed the admins about that so it should be fixed in no time. For time being we can just use BCH plus it's faster then BTC

aCiD.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

you guys dont get it banks wont do any cryptos payments at all in usa things have changed here i only have one card left that will work you cant buy any with your cards they stop that and i tried many to buy they just wont do it chase and american express and many more will not let you use the card to buy at all now you said online with no info heck thats great if works in usa but like i said they stop all from getting coins and i tried like 6 online here in usa cards just dont work bank says it like your sending drug money out of usa they just wont let you buy coins for wallet and i tried many here now if there is a work around it please let me know again this is only the usa i tried for days to buy my meds online and called many of my cards phone numbers and they said wont let you buy it and i tried many so like i said how hell did you get it to wallet when you cant buy it but i have not gone to the atm machine all was online for company that let you buy coin and they dont go through call them for help and said they stop me buying coins online like i said usa banks killed buying coins with card
    Last edited by Marley; 11-14-2021 at 04:27 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I saw that it was with only one Route, if doing two routes or one routes then it works .... I better get me some BCH, which i should have been working with already anyway.
    Thnx aCiDjEsUs

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    you guys dont get it banks wont do any cryptos payments at all in usa things have changed here i only have one card left that will work you cant buy any with your cards they stop that and i tried many to buy they just wont do it chase and american express and many more will not let you use the card to buy at all now you said online with no info heck thats great if works in usa but like i said they stop all from getting coins and i tried like 6 online here in usa cards just dont work bank says it like your sending drug money out of usa they just wont let you buy coins for wallet and i tried many here now if there is a work around it please let me know again this is only the usa i tried for days to buy my meds online and called many of my cards phone numbers and they said wont let you buy it and i tried many so like i said how hell did you get it to wallet when you cant buy it but i have not gone to the atm machine all was online for company that let you buy coin and they dont go through call them for help and said they stop me buying coins online like i said usa banks killed buying coins with card
    Governments from all around the world will be soon having their own cryptocurrency.
    They (the governments) want full control of everything and this Blockchain technology has opened that up for them. The vaccine passport QR code thing goes hand in hand with that, but shhhhhh
    Once these Banks and governments get setup with their own cryptocurrencies, then we will see bitcoin and the other alternate cryptos get pushed out.
    ANd then you will be able to buy crypto, but only their crypto and only if you been a good boy.

The governments can't be having competition!
    I think it was old man Rockerfeller that said that

I was posting some of this stuff in the Crypto sub-forum.
    I have also tuned into this woman who at one time was hugely sought after in the finance world. Now she is an independent with a website and she has some interesting thoughts on the whole thing.
    I might have posted something about her in that sub-forum
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-14-2021 at 12:27 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Hey Marley,

With all due respect sir, but I"m in the US and I use Chase bank card (debit card) for all my crypto purchases through crypto.com app. Like you said it doesn't work with credit card that's correct but I had no issue using my debit card to get some crypto through that app.
    If credit card nor debit card is not an option, there's always bank transfer. Transfer some fiat currency to your crypto account and you should be good to go.

Not trying to argue, just trying to help.

aCiD.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Cash app also works with debit card to purchase Bitcoin in the US.

I tried debit card from chase and they stop that too maybe just cal hell i don't know but i call many banks and both dont work in cal like i said only one card worked out many just trying to tell you what's going on here in usa that's all so if you don't have problem that's great but if you do that's why it dont work banks are stopping this just wanted to give you info whats happen here in usa i did buy coin with one card i have out many like it or not they are stopping this in usa banks are just heads up thats all im trying to tell you like it or not its truth but i will try crypto.com app to see if thats works when i buy again coinbase and many others just don't work for me just trying to tell you what's going on here what banks told me and the c/c companies that i talked to i buy meds all time and had hell of time to get them all was great till few months ago just wanted to give you heads up that's all not trying to start something just wanted to give you info what happing to me and it was hell banks and c/c card companies read the thing as fraud and stop payment on what i tried buy says call them which i did and was told they stop this a few months ago and i said i was doing this with them for yrs they told me to bad they stopped this a few months ago this is what told me just letting others know if it happens to them will says fraud to call them and they give you that info they stopped doing it like it or not this is truth not trying to start something at all just want to tell you what's happing call me what you want but this is truth and it sucks big time for me trying to get my meds just asking have you tried buying coins now ? this started a few months ago just asking this means a lot to me get my meds again at low cost thank you i buy thousand dollars at time
    Last edited by Marley; 11-15-2021 at 08:35 AM.

Legal Ninja

Shooting them self in the foot..

It's starting to look like ROCKET and others will be a little crippled with this problem of most everyone in the usa not able to buy bitcoins with a CC or a Debit Card.
    For me, it's been a big pain in the azz for the past week trying to get rid of 60$.. To me, it looks like the Gov. has found a way to stop these IPTV"s from
    doing business. I'm thinking that Rocket and others should start working to come up with a safe Plan B.. I was on the way to go get a Debit card. But after reading
    Marley's latest post about his problem with CC's, I've decided to just go blow that 60$ on a pair of NewBalance shoes instead ..Cheers

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    But you are buying bitcoin the most inefficient way.

If you had signed on to an an online exchange, the transaction would be fast and simple. There would be no problem with purchasing or using bitcoin.

Others have also offered up some solutions too, which work.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast