Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legal Ninja

Painful as a Dentist..

Trying to get a Bitcoin ATM to accept the $60 is as painful as going to a blind dentist. I've lost count on how many ATM's I've tried.
    I've tried both the BTC and the BCH buttons. I get the dollars thrown back out of the ATM or it says I need a different QR code.
    and a few ERROR's thrown in too. The last two years, no problem. I still say Joe Biden or the virus is the cause of this problem. Cheers...

yea i here you on that i only have one card that will let me use bitcoin all rest stop that service which sucks hard for me buy meds took me two days was hard as hell if you live in usa none will let you buy any bitcoin at all sucks big big time this is only in usa most card or banks wont take bitcoin or anything like that made me mad as hell to find that out
    Last edited by Marley; 11-12-2021 at 10:42 PM.

have you tried cashapp or zelle options?
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Hey guys why don't you guys get crypto.com app and use your debit card to buying crypto. Buy some BCH transfer that from your wallet to Rocket's wallet and you should be good to go. If debit card is not an option you can use your bank account and just transfer some fiat currency to your crypto.com account and buy crypto that way.

That's what I do.

aCiD.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I will always say that using an online crypto exchange is the way to go with crypto currency transactions.
    Use a trusted Exchange and sign on with the info they ask for and attach a credit card or debit card and start buyng bitcion or bitcash and then use it to easily purchase goods or services.
    And the fees are minimal compared to using a crypto ATM

They want your ID and a picture and many people don't like that but if you want to use crypto with ease then you will need to do that.
    I was reluctant at first but soon realized that there is no risk in that except that the IRS may have access to your transactions. They will not nor could they ever know who you paid or for what you paid for but they will know the amount... no big deal.

Use a trusted exchange that gives you your own private key to your wallet . There are some that do not give you that and they are not to be trusted.

If you need any help along the way, just ask and we can help with this.
    I use Blockchain(dot)com

YEA, like Acid says too
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Exactly what crazed said, and like he said you're not paying those pesky ATM fees sometimes as high as 20 USD...

there are some good tutorials and such things in our crypto forum area
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...ency-in-Review
    - Ren

the error you are getting from ATM that says the QR code is incorrect may be an in-house error.
    I am currently trying to do a 'test' transaction thru an exchange but am getting errors too.
    One error says the amount is wrong and another error shows the amount to be sent is 9.33E-5 BTC , which is totally incorrect.
    Both errors were incorrect.
    So I contacted adminstration on this.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    the error you are getting from ATM that says the QR code is incorrect may be an in-house error.
    I am currently trying to do a 'test' transaction thru an exchange but am getting errors too.
    One error says the amount is wrong and another error shows the amount to be sent is 9.33E-5 BTC , which is totally incorrect.
    Both errors were incorrect.
    So I contacted adminstration on this.
    I had the same issue two days ago with the BTC amount showing numbers and letters, but reloading the page and trying it again and it went through.

aCiD.

Quote Originally Posted by aCiDjEsUs View Post
    I had the same issue two days ago with the BTC amount showing numbers and letters, but reloading the page and trying it again and it went through.

aCiD.
    that is what I got too... it was an absurd amount (well over 9 bitcoins, which is like $600,000 at present time) and it had letters and a dash in there too.

I have tried a few times with same results and then I had to leave the building for a few hours.
    I gonna try again now.

thnx for that confirmation on that aCiDjEsUs ... I was getting a bit confused with one month of service went from $6.00 to $600,000
    Musta gained some extra channels one might have thought

edit added...
    Rocket seems okay, but iptv66 is still giving me the error in bitcoin amount
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-13-2021 at 08:18 AM.
    - Ren

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast