Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Legal Ninja
    Crazed....I signed on to Block Chain and tried to buy 100$ of BCH or BTC several times each with my Visa CC..
    Each time a reply came back saying PURCHASE NOT SUCESSFUL, or something like that..Cheers..

Quote Originally Posted by skybound View Post
    Crazed....I signed on to Block Chain and tried to buy 100$ of BCH or BTC several times each with my Visa CC..
    Each time a reply came back saying PURCHASE NOT SUCESSFUL, or something like that..Cheers..
    have you tried the cash app? Or the Crypto dot com app? I never used the Crypto app but it looks to work the same as the cash app to purchase Bitcoin.

Warrior
    greetings to all
    little by little they will have to change all this one of the news that has been running for a long time on the net
    New IRS rule for cash app transactions set to go into effect next year

read this
    Code:
    https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/credit-cards/can-i-buy-cryptocurrency-with-a-credit-card
    Three major banks confirm that they won’t allow cryptocurrency transactions with their credit cards
    Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase and Citigroup won’t let you buy Bitcoin on credit and thats only a few the times are a changing my friends
    Why is my bank blocking Coinbase?
    From time to time, due to violations of our User Agreement, Coinbase may restrict access to buy/sell services on a customer's account. This can happen for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, high risk of fraud.
    Can banks stop you buying Cryptocurrency?
    The British banking sector is taking a stand against cyber-crime by preventing customers from making cash transfers to crypto exchanges. ... The number of UK banks banning their customers from buying cryptocurrencies is increasing, with the likes of Barclays, Monzo and TSB being the latest to take a stand.Oct 7, 2021
    very good read here
    Code:
    https://www.cryptovantage.com/news/ask-cryptovantage-can-banks-block-you-from-buying-crypto/
    and this one
    Code:
    https://decrypt.co/39226/banks-still-blocking-crypto-transactions
    List of banks blocking payments to crypto.com
    Crypto.com App 📱
    Hi folks,

Many of us have encountered banks blocking payments to crypto service providers, and after getting sick and tired of it. I figured I would start a list of banks actively blocking payments to crypto.com (using their current account/debit cards):

USA

Ally

Bank of America

Capitol One

Citigroup

JPMorgan

PNC

Belgium

BNP Paribas
    cand add chase to it too andAmericann expresss
    Please comment below and I will update this list, with date last payment block was reported

42 Comments

Save

Hide

This is what im talking about the times are a changing and yes there are still ones that work for now i hope just trying to tell you whats up in usa and found uk too this is bs that i cant buy like i did in past think it time too maybe have plane b in works you guys canada are fine
    Last edited by Marley; 11-15-2021 at 11:35 PM.

suport saying this from post

block chain dont work i try them get PURCHASE NOT SUCESSFUL called bank got they stop it just to let you know

Look all im no trying to start something just want show you it getting hard to buy coins and will be even harder very soon in usa debit or c/c. I dont want be the guy give us bad news but the truth is out there getting hard buy coins im truly sorry for info and many know me for truth i put out im member just like you .
    Last edited by Marley; 11-16-2021 at 12:01 AM.

chase debit used to buy btc using coinbase worked two weeks ago.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    When you use a credit card to purchase there is a 4% charge to the vendor. If you use cash there is no 4%. You also have a lot more transactions involved than a direct wallet transfer.

Like Crazed posted the private crypto business is under assault from the powers that be and It will take a while to play out direct wallet transfers are by far the quickest, safest and most shielded type of transaction. Keep your wallet safe, never do an open network transfer.

As before, if your banks don't do what you want, there are many Private Credit Unions that will. BUT BOA, CHASE, and SYNCRONY issue most of their credit cards.
    You will need a direct wire transfer, or a private debit card.
    Last edited by 12icer; 11-18-2021 at 04:00 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123