Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buzztv xrs 4000

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Hey dj, try this :

Code:
    https://buzztv.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/BuzzTV-XRS-XR4000-Manual-v5-mine.pdf

Just High-light that and Copy/Paste into Your Browser, then click Download and Open to Read it...
    That exact same manual comes with the box.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    No Manual with Mine, dj didn't say if He had one or not...!!! No one was posting any steps about starting it up and connecting with the RC, so I posted the link to the Pic of the RC with instructions...!!
    WWJD...!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    The User manual posted by 4me2c is now a Sticky thread
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...XR4000-XRS4000
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

No Manual with Mine, dj didn't say if He had one or not...!!! No one was posting any steps about starting it up and connecting with the RC, so I posted the link to the Pic of the RC with instructions...!!
    Mine was under the STB.
    EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED

XRS 4000 IPTV set-top box comes with everything you need to get started right away. It includes:
    ✅IR-100 remote control
    ✅Power adapter
    ✅2 x AAA batteries
    ✅HDMI cable
    ✅BuzzTV Setup Guide

Can You Post a pic of the Setup Guide...?!? I Believe it is only 3 pages...
    WWJD...!!!

I can sometime tomorrow as my neighbour is trying it out to see if they want to cut the cord.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    After reading this thread I checked around at home here and I see that I have your XR4000 User Manual.
    I seemed to have forgotten to pack it with the parcel, sorry about that
    I even had it sitting on my 'out' desk, which was where the parcel was, but somehow I missed the Manual when packing up the parcel.

I will put it in an envelope and mail it to you
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

No Worries Crazed, I d/l'd that One from the Int, just can't post a pic of the RC w/Instructions for the Right Buttons to bee pushed to get it going...! I will try to copy them as they are listed...!! Save Your Postage...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

No Worries Crazed, I d/l'd that One from the Int, just can't post a pic of the RC w/Instructions for the Right Buttons to bee pushed to get it going...! I will try to copy them as they are listed...!! Save Your Postage...!!!
    this work ?

knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

a. Press and Hold "Power" + "OK" more than 3 seconds, the LED will be Turned On, indicates the Remote Enters "Learning Mode".

b. Align the IR Tube of the Remote Control with the IR Tube of the Remote Control which needs to be Learned within 3cm..!!! ?

c. Press the "TV Power Button" on the Remote Control, the LED will change from Long Light to Slow Flashing, waiting to receive the Learning Signal. Press the Button of the Remote Control which needs to be Learned and keep it sending the IR Code. When the Remote Controller receives the Learning Signal, the LED Flashes 3 times and then Long Light, indicating that the Learning Signal is received.

d. Repeat Step "c" to learn "Source Key".

e. Press the "OK" Key, then the LED turned off, indicates the code has been saved and Exit the Learning Mode.

That is all I can see, Hope that Helps dj get going again...!!! Not sure why that Under-Lined in (b.) repeats itself...!!! Maybe someone can shed some light on that...?!?
    WWJD...!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast