paying iptv66 with coinbase?

went to site got bitcoin amout copied it
    it ended in e-5 not sure of the amount now 9.xxxe-5
    the amount enter in bitcoin did not have an e-5 and was 600,000 when i clicked on usd.
    anyway I tried but maybe if they had sent me a dollar amount I could have ordered it

I realize it is my not understanding bitcoin enough
    cnverting what i was sent to usd ended up being 4.27
    that might not have come out right and just caused a problem

have the coinbase wallet and chose pay on the left column and then send and copied the amout in btc I was sent

if you have bitcoin wallet and have bitcoins in your wallet then follow this.
    go to itv 66 site and make an order and in the end you will get address which looks like this sgdakbue68746eqodxhkdxit76retqsywoe and bitcoins amount like this 0.00253.
    you copy that long address and go to your wallet and click send option and past this address then copy that bitcoin amount and past where it says amount. then you hit send and thats all.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

thanks ryu I found where to click on bitcoin cash (bch) and everything was going ok untill I entered the amount.
    0.01003848 bch is what I was given and it translates to usd shows 6 dollars but:

when I copy that and it always goes to 0.0103848 bch whic h is missing a 0
    the new number shows it to be 6.21 which I am not worried about 21 cents but:

I am worried about it not being the exact amount when the website says it will cause problems.
    I have tried adding the extra 0 but it just won't let me

coinbase doesn't seen to like that extra 0

three might be few cents transaction fee from coinbase side. where you able to send payment?
    if its 0.0103848 then I would send 0.0103839 just incase if price goes up and down or transaction fee.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    thanks ryu I found where to click on bitcoin cash (bch) and everything was going ok untill I entered the amount.
    0.01003848 bch is what I was given and it translates to usd shows 6 dollars but:

when I copy that and it always goes to 0.0103848 bch whic h is missing a 0
    the new number shows it to be 6.21 which I am not worried about 21 cents but:

I am worried about it not being the exact amount when the website says it will cause problems.
    I have tried adding the extra 0 but it just won't let me

coinbase doesn't seen to like that extra 0
    Dont worry about exact. Just dont be short. If are short, it will cause more of headache. If you are over, its just considered a tip for Crazed! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    Dont worry about exact. Just dont be short. If are short, it will cause more of headache. If you are over, its just considered a tip for Crazed! lol
    Thanks for the reply Joker.
    In my first post that is a scientific number that needs to be converted to decimel. Over my head heheh.

Got bitcoin cash figured out and was sending and found out I didn't own bitcoin cash I owed bitcoin.

My plan is to send btc (bitcoin) and not bch (bitcoin cash) I see they go to diff addresses so no worry there.

This will be so easy since it doesn't have to be exact because diff converters are off by a pennny sometimes.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    three might be few cents transaction fee from coinbase side. where you able to send payment?
    if its 0.0103848 then I would send 0.0103839 just incase if price goes up and down or transaction fee.

thanks again I have it figured out now and will allow extra for the transfer fee.

cool beans

payment sent with no problem
    coinbase simply adds a small fee to your total

thanks guys

Always give a bit of wiggle room when paying via bit coins