Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    yes it is money jajajaja
    If you look in the forum there are cheaper devices and more or less of those same specifications and they offer more
    You told me check best box they have and it doesn't have anything different than that of 100 and big big down it still on android 9
    I never told you to check the best box they have.
    This thread is about the E2 Plus not what your expectations are.

Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    yes it is money jajajaja
    If you look in the forum there are cheaper devices and more or less of those same specifications and they offer more
    You told me check best box they have and it doesn't have anything different than that of 100 and big big down it still on android 9
    for simple iptv stuff android 9/10, or 11 dont really make difference and people dont really need 1gig ethernet port, wifi 6, ...etc. (its good to have them but not really required)

this device cost little extra comparing to what you are comparing is because of built in buzztv app and quality remote control that is programed and properly mapped with keys and has highend technical support available with 1 year hardware warranty.

theres many people dont like other apps, dont want to install third party apps, then remote does not work properly because keys are not mapped or dont have options. they want something simple plug and play that has support and user friendly.

you compare devices with price and specs but dont mention about built in buzztv app, properly programmed remote, user friendly device/program, no modification, support and warranty
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Ryu has the facts and those facts are what we at iptvtalk are all about.
    We are a supporter of boxes that come with an iptv app.

Just a heads up,,, BuzzTV is our number one supported box here at iptvtalk.
    Dreamlink was at one time but times change.

BuzzTV makes some fantastic boxes and have excellent tech support and are exactly what we want as an iptv (specific) provider support site.

I thought this E2 had some impressive specs for a box listed at under $100
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12