Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My donations have both url's, the 1.rocket... and the p1.ip... (IKS/IPTV) and I use the latter with the t3's

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    In the T3s server setup menu, there is an area that has a Credentials Box, either check it or leave it unchecked.

If you have a MAC attached to your code thru the website, then leave that box unchecked and use the Connect function to connect to server.

If you want to run your T3 without a MAC attached , then check that box and add your credentials (user/password).
    Then use the Connect function found in that same setup menu screen.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by tdcarnut View Post
    My donations have both url's, the 1.rocket... and the p1.ip... (IKS/IPTV) and I use the latter with the t3's
    Use the p#.iptvrocket URL that is shown.
    That other one was for IKS, which does not work .. so ignore that one

Are you adding the http:// ??
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-29-2021 at 01:23 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

and on the edit portal page, the stb id number that is listed on the bottom is correct. I'm using the donation number for the portal nickname, and the aforementioned portal url on the stb edit page. I have in the past used the user's name for the portal nickname a few times, and it doesn't seem to mind which I use. Internet provider is unlocked, and United States is in country lock. Status is active.

make sure your box has an active internet connection. try to forget network then reboot your entire network then reconnect your box with network and see if that helps.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Thanks. Tried that, still kicks it out as blocked or expired.

Thanks. I've done that a few times. Rebooted modem and stb a few times, and then check youtube performance as a secondary verification.

and on the edit portal page, the stb id number that is listed on the bottom is correct. I'm using the donation number for the portal nickname, and the aforementioned portal url on the stb edit page. I have in the past used the user's name for the portal nickname a few times, and it doesn't seem to mind which I use. Internet provider is unlocked, and United States is in country lock. Status is active.
    I am just on my way out the door and am a bit runnning late... but..
    Log on to one of them codes again at the website and change the Country lock to ALL Countries.
    Then back to the T 3 and reboot it and try connecting to the server slot with the MAC attached .

I will be back lter tonight and if needed I can look at your codes. But otherwise other members may be able to offer some help till then.
    I see Ryu is back
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks! They hybrid mac did the trick.
    I've not ever ventured into anything other than the stock programming, but may go back and do the mac delete and see what other lists have to offer when I get time. idk if its worth it or not.

Thanks! They hybrid mac did the trick.
    I've not ever ventured into anything other than the stock programming, but may go back and do the mac delete and see what other lists have to offer when I get time. idk if its worth it or not.
    using the credentials without a MAC attached is good if you happen to have a couple T3s in your house , maybe one in the sleeping room and one in the family room. To switch between the two receivers but with only the one subscription active for both, you would have to keep changing the MAC at the website to match which T3 is gonna be online at any given time.
    But using the credentials and without a MAC attached then the switch is as easy as turning one off and the other on and no need to log on to your code everytime.

A disadvantage is that when using credentials only, you d not get VOD media data, meaning no movie descriptions.
    I may be wrong as its been awhile since I had the T3 hooked up. It may be that VODs do not even work when using the Credentials connection method, but I can't be sure.

An advantage would be what i had described above with two receivers and only one subscription.

Good to hear you have things fixed up regardless thou
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12