Dr.Bob is in the House

Ok - Where did they go?

When "donation" expired, as a Canadian, I had difficulty buying bitcoins to renew and could no longer access my Rocket. I had recorded a variety of shows on my Buzz XPL3k and thought in the interim I could watch them (until I figured out a way to renew). I am not sure if it is a Rocket issue or a Buzz issue but I can no longer locate my recordings. I did a file search using both the Buzz and my 'puter (sd card) in attempt to find them but they are gone.
    So question is where did they go? Did Rocket make them no longer accessible or did my Buzz?
    Any info would be appreciated
    Dr.Bob

Recording stores in internal or external drive. Does not store in rocket server. If you saved them internal then open up file browser and look somewhere in buzz app or pvr folder. If stored in external drive then open file browser and click external drive and recordings should be there or connected that drive to pc and access your files.

Now if you accidentally deleted them from internal or external then they are gone.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Dr.Bob is in the House
    Will give that a go - did try on both Buzz n Puter to find them on SD card but no joy. - Will see if I can access intenal. Thanks for reply - Dr. B

no worries. let us know
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.