Register

Thread: Rocket Payment

Junoir Member

Rocket Payment

Has anyone in Canada used a Bitcoin ATM to purchase rockets and if so was the successfull

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Honey Badger is the name of one Canadian crypto currency ATM (kiosk).
    I have used this machine multiple times here in my hometown (its the only one we got). I have never actually bought crypto from the it thou, I have not needed to because I have an online Wallet and use an online Exchange website to purchase bitcoin straight from my debt card. I have used the Honey Badger thou to withdrawn cash from my bitcoin Wallet.

But...
    Their fact sheet does tell us that you can buy crypto from these ATMs (Honey Badger- kiosks)
    Code:
    https://www.badgercoin.com/faq
    Open their faq webpage and look for...
    'How do I purchase cryptocurrency using a HoneyBadger kiosk?'

In there it shows how to buy crypto and send to an address.

First search online to see what type of crypto kiosks are near you, then find their website and hunt down their faq sheet.
    Then you will need...
    1. your phone.
    2. cash bills (I don't know it it takes CC or Debit card. The Fact sheet might tell you).
    3. the address that you want to send bitcoin to. The address is the QR code and is also the lengthy set digits seen there close to the QR code.

When at papiao website you will receive a QR code.
    That code will include the address of the Wallet that the bitcoin will be sent to (papiao's address in this case), and the amount will be embedded in there too along with alot of other tech info of no importance to us.

You will need to know exactly how many bitcoin you need.
    The papiao site will also show you the exact amount of bitcoin needed for your particular transaction.
    Write that number down.

Scan Papiao's QR code onto your phone or take a picture of the digits. Then you are sure not have made a mistake, with an actual picture of the correct digits.

I am not sure how the machine will take it's percentage but keep an eye on what it tells you onscreen.

Any fees papiao encounters are covered by them and included in their final bitcoin total.

Record everything on paper or take a screen picture of everything as you proceed. Then you are sure to have everything needed.

Go to the ATM and buy that exact amount of bitcoin. And then send it to papao's crypto address , scan the QR code into the ATM or type in the digits from that lengthy number.

Save the receipt to paper, You will need to have your phone on so you can receive the passwords needed for the transaction.

Save everything from Papiao and from the kiosk.

Wait for email from papiao.
    Should not take longer then a few hours but it has been known to take longer.

There are ways you can track the progress on a crypto currency and the Blockchain transaction as well.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...arch-functions
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-23-2021 at 11:53 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa