Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Crypto ATMs now setting up to obtain as much of your hard coin as possible

A certain superstore chain will be adding or have already installed approx 200 kiosks (ATMs), to their stores, America wide.
    Plans are for up to 8000 kiosks to be eventually installed in all their stores.
    One feature with these machines is that they will accept your coins, dimes, quarters and so on and give you cyrpto currency in it's place.

Something does not feel good about this thou. I know that soon enough all hard cash will no longer be. But with this certain superstore chain advertising this new feature just makes things stink more.

Their fee will be 11% (USA)... however, to buy bitcoin thru a banking service is usually no fee.
    Online exchanges are also no fee for these transaction types, or near to no fee.

Just seems to me that they want your hard coin and want it all, as their robust in their advertising kinda points that way.
    But then again, I am very bias towards this certain chain
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-22-2021 at 11:16 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

if theres no hard cash then im thinking what will happen to baggers/homeless people
    usually people give them few $$ or coins but with electronic currency it will be tough for them
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    if theres no hard cash then im thinking what will happen to baggers/homeless people
    usually people give them few $$ or coins but with electronic currency it will be tough for them
    That is a very good point.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I feel bad for them seriously. whenever I see them I give them something even if its just few cents.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

not only bagger/homeless but elderly people will get robbed and lose lots of their wealth when everything will start to turn into crypto currency. sad time

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    I feel bad for them seriously. whenever I see them I give them something even if its just few cents.
    Me too brother.
    Last time was just a few nights ago.
    A guy was sitting on the sidewalk outside a 7 eleven at about 2 a.m.
    He asked me for some change. I gave him a twenty dollar bill. He saw the bill and cried, he tried hiding it but he was crying.
    Another time at that same store and late at night a woman was asking to store clerk for any free chicken.
    I bought her a meal and some milk and some water and some juice. She was so pleased she was almost giddy. So was I
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Usually give bottle water or two and packs of snacks, yeah Me knows it might sound cheap but, But, BUTT that is Good for Them and won't Spoil and They can Hide that easier also...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Usually give bottle water or two and packs of snacks, yeah Me knows it might sound cheap but, But, BUTT that is Good for Them and won't Spoil and They can Hide that easier also...!!!
    not cheap at all brother.
    That person who ever he or she may be would think of that as the best thing in their day, even in their week or longer. It is that special for them and so is a very good thing to do, no matter how big or small, it all counts when it comes to this

We can\t save everyone nor feed them all or shelter them all, but anything we can do is special to the people less fortunate and therefore special in ourselves too and it all counts.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-22-2021 at 11:51 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    Me too brother.
    Last time was just a few nights ago.
    A guy was sitting on the sidewalk outside a 7 eleven at about 2 a.m.
    He asked me for some change. I gave him a twenty dollar bill. He saw the bill and cried, he tried hiding it but he was crying.
    Another time at that same store and late at night a woman was asking to store clerk for any free chicken.
    I bought her a meal and some milk and some water and some juice. She was so pleased she was almost giddy. So was I
    thats really cool bro
    few months ago I saw Very old guy with wheelchair and he was crooked as well bagging when no one was stopping because he was too far from road. I almost stopped every other day and gave him few $$ and some days I gave him my breakfast. after few days he started to notice that I started to stop for him on regular basis he asked me what I do for living. surprisly he was in same profession as mine. but he told me that he got injured and that was his fault and thats how hes ended up. I felt bad and tears in my eyes but yeah I felt great when he gave me lots of prayers
    but then few weeks later I never saw him again

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    as crazed said its not about cheap at all. cheap is the one who dont give at all. they dont realize that they can be in same situation anytime. what you give is 1000's time better than not giving at all. and ask them how great they feel with that who are not expecting anything
    Last edited by Ryu; 10-23-2021 at 12:02 AM.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    If they want a bottle I feed em first then give them the money for a bottle and tell them to get in a place where the POPO wont get em while they are catching up. I have been in the filleting small Bream to have something to eat before, So hey, What goes around can always come back around!!! Never pass up someone in need tomorrow it can easily be you.

I am with you crazed, the end of paper means a hackers dream world, Anyone had better keep their valued assets in a place where they cant be run through a magnetic field and erased. There are super magnets out there that can bend the flux of the earth, and there are smaller mobile ones that can remove any type of magnetic signature. To be safe any hard magnetic memory wallet needs to be in an antimagnetic shield. Hard to say what the megastore is doing, they are doing a lot of management adjustment. Old style retail managers are being put out to pasture and financial program grads are being placed as local management.