Junoir Member

Formuler Z10 and EPG problems

I am able to get all channels that my reseller provides, but cannot see programming details for any channels other than for the UK. We have tried a number of different front-end softwares and M3U links without success. Am I having this problem because my provider is in Europe and I'm based in the U.S.? Do providers here have U.S. customers with Formuler boxes who are enjoying complete EPG?

I appreciate whatever help people can provide!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertA View Post
    I am able to get all channels that my reseller provides, but cannot see programming details for any channels other than for the UK. We have tried a number of different front-end softwares and M3U links without success. Am I having this problem because my provider is in Europe and I'm based in the U.S.? Do providers here have U.S. customers with Formuler boxes who are enjoying complete EPG?

I appreciate whatever help people can provide!
    the EPG is usually provided by the provider or in some cases a 3rd party may supply an EPG source(s).
    Does not matter where you live or where the supplier lives. The channel data are not effected by geographic area.

Ask your provider if the EPG data is supplied by them or is there a 3rd party who can supply that data, in which case you'd need the URL that would lead to the EPG data.

You would need to ask your provider if they are supplying full EPG data or not.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    the EPG is usually provided by the provider or in some cases a 3rd party may supply an EPG source(s).
    Ask your provider if the EPG data is supplied by them or is there a 3rd party who can supply that data, in which case you'd need the URL that would lead to the EPG data..
    I have the EPG link. Where do I enter it in a Z10?

I have the EPG link. Where do I enter it in a Z10?
    are you using the Playlist portal and with a m3u Playlist URL?
    If so then there is a spot in that portal setup menu for the EPG link
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    No. I simply enter the URL that the provider gave me.

No. I simply enter the URL that the provider gave me.
    So you're entering 2 URL's?1 for connection and 1 for EPG?

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...laylist-option

Check the thread linked above
    The T3 model should be the same setup methods as that Z10
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    So you're entering 2 URL's?1 for connection and 1 for EPG?

No. Just one URL for connection. I don't know where to put an UPG URL.

No. Just one URL for connection. I don't know where to put an UPG URL.
    click on that link I posted above
    - Frank Zappa