Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chief Officer

EPG with IPTV smarters pro

Helpppp Please
    I have this xtream code api or m3u for my country channels on my laptop with latest win 10 smarters pro 1.1.1 works good EPG full
    on my Android smarters pro premium latest 3.1.2 channels play good but no EPG
    on iphone 1.8.4 no Epg Does any one know how to fix this? tried older versions no lock . thank you in advance

not sure about smarter pro but I would say try tivimate or kokaleka app instead
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Officer
    Thanks Ryu had to run for happy hour, yes i have tried it and a few best !3 xtream players and m3u versions login
    channels work on most but no EPG except Laptop . Happy hour was good !!!
    I like smarters pro and the 3.1.2 version is real good for android was hopping somebody new how to fix it

Guru
    Jony604, I had the same issue. Guides don’t seem to load on IPTV Smarters. I did have some luck using KENS13 guide. But unfortunately the times don’t match up with actual programs. And AcidJezus EPG didn’t load either. But as Ryu suggest, Tivimate works phenomenal with all EPG’s mentioned. You can try XCIPTV, they seem to work on that apk if you want something similar to IPTV Smarters.

Chief Officer
    thank you ADP0361 i will give it an other try , maybe i missed something, before i go back to hooking an old laptop to TV
    My lovely wife is going to like that ha!

Chief Officer
    Tivimate looks good uncluttered ,not getting epg do i need premium for that? is any one getting epg with this player, it looks real good

im not sure but you should be getting epg without premium. premium has just some other extra features. are you using m3u method or just username and password?
    if using m3u then just try username and password and see if that works.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I remember that Smarters only accepted XC format URL EPG requests (Providers EPG).
    *External source .xml files would not load.

XC EPG request format is;
    Code:
    http://xportal.iptvprivateserver.ru:80/xmltv.php?username=xdonation&password=xdonation
    xportal - your server portal number (example shown using iptvprivateserver so change if using other Services).
    xdonation - your donation or route number.

/Shooty

Chief Officer
    Ohhh man testing overload about 30 players
    Shooty thank you for you attention i did edded epg source changed and entered xmltv and it updated found epg for xxxxx channels same as the inbuild
    but when open the channels they say no program found
    i did found a couple players
    the epg came in but one was the short version and no ajustment the other epg was good short and long but it was out of time and ajustment
    was not working well

If someboddy has a player and gets epg please let me know to try

I'll go and find another joke now

Thank you

Perfect Player using XC format login.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...-Template-File

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast