Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Has anyone seen this msg before?

Hello all good people and thank you for your time,

I try to connect to this iptv and when I click on "connect", I get this msg " End of input at line 1 column 1 path $ " ?!
    any idea what that means and how to fix it? cause I used to connect to this iptv with no issues at all
    Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    End commands are an issue for the free.
    Go to other portal then report
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks for the reply crazed, I did go to another portal and still got the same msg? is that what you meant? also, who do I report it to? buzz team?

Much appreciated my good friend

so what is issue?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

go to xc api area and enter username/username
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    greetings to all
    The error that you comment (End of input at line 1 column 1 path $ "?!) most of the times is an API error which is not from your device is rather from the server verify that everything is well connected to the net and that you are writing the url of the portal and mac correctly ( user & password) if you use list) if everything is fine try to reset your account
    Last edited by suport; 10-14-2021 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    greetings to all
    The error that you comment (End of input at line 1 column 1 path $ "?!) most of the times is an API error which is not from your device is rather from the server verify that everything is well connected to the net and that you are writing the url of the portal and mac correctly ( user & password) if you use list) if everything is fine try to reset your account

Thanks. I am connecting with my mac. so, if everything is ok, why can't I connect to that iptv and start watching tv?!

Warrior
    ok all your credentials are well written did you verify that well?
    What portal are you connecting to and how do you have it written?
    is your mac tied to a single device
    you can put the url as you have it written do not put your mac in public

thank you suport
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast