Junoir Member

What best service for buzztv apps

Hi i am new member and also Deaf.. i wonder anyone know what best service to set buzztv apps.. since right now i am on iptv smarter apps for a whiles. It okay.. not sure it good service as well so wonder anyone who know what best service. So please spare to have link here to give me so i can look up and buy it or not…

Any advice since i am new to my BuzzTv xrs 4900 Anything i should need to know any add. Please let me know thanks
    Real Deaf guy. Just start learn how to work with IPTV. Need work on Mac and server to figure out to work..

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    with the services supported here, they use bitcoin .

Are you familiar with that useage ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    with the services supported here, they use bitcoin .

Are you familiar with that useage ?
    Nope….. that is why i am here to learn…
    Real Deaf guy. Just start learn how to work with IPTV. Need work on Mac and server to figure out to work..

Junoir Member
    Is this 'STAFF EDITED' good or what.. i have be message them three time and never get reply back.. i wonder if it good service for out of American or refer have service in Americans? I from Eastern Coast
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-13-2021 at 03:44 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Them guys are prolly okay, but they should have answered your emails by now.
    I had to delete the name and link thou as it is a conflict of interest and not allowed on the boards here.

But...
    I sent you a Private Message a few minutes ago with some info

added edit...
    I did check that site out that you had there, and it seems that they want an awful lot of personal info, which should not be necessary for them to have.
    They do not need it nor should they be asking for it. So it might be good idea to be wearied of them
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-13-2021 at 03:53 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    Them guys are prolly okay, but they should have answered your emails by now.
    I had to delete the name and link thou as it is a conflict of interest and not allowed on the boards here.

But...
    I sent you a Private Message a few minutes ago with some info

added edit...
    I did check that site out that you had there, and it seems that they want an awful lot of personal info, which should not be necessary for them to have.
    They do not need it nor should they be asking for it. So it might be good idea to be wearied of them
    ok thanks. Sorry about that. Wont do it again..