Thread: Sjka9

Junoir Member

Sjka9

Hey Guys. This is Sjka9. New Member. REAL DEAF GUY. Here. I am. Here to learn how to work with BuzzTv XRS4900. I am still on iptv smarter server.. so i am work on to learn how to get Mac server or M3M whatever. Can anyone help me and teach me to understand how to work with and need real tv channel that work for closed caption… i know BuzzTv have CC on. But not on Iptv Smarter server.. new to buzztv for almost month and iptv smarter about start two week half ( sorry about my grammar ) i am not good with type keyboard with word without my hand to sign language better communication
    Real Deaf guy. Just start learn how to work with IPTV. Need work on Mac and server to figure out to work..

Quote Originally Posted by Sjka9 View Post
    Hey Guys. This is Sjka9. New Member. REAL DEAF GUY. Here. I am. Here to learn how to work with BuzzTv XRS4900. I am still on iptv smarter server.. so i am work on to learn how to get Mac server or M3M whatever. Can anyone help me and teach me to understand how to work with and need real tv channel that work for closed caption… i know BuzzTv have CC on. But not on Iptv Smarter server.. new to buzztv for almost month and iptv smarter about start two week half ( sorry about my grammar ) i am not good with type keyboard with word without my hand to sign language better communication
    look at buzz 4900 sub forums and you will get all the info you need.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    Yes i did look up all lists.. some of them not give me answer.. my question is about Mac server , m3u and other XC API login re the thing i need to learn how to make it work.. where and how can i find code or doc or usb to add up so i can use buzztv than iptv smarter thank you
    Real Deaf guy. Just start learn how to work with IPTV. Need work on Mac and server to figure out to work..

Quote Originally Posted by Sjka9 View Post
    Yes i did look up all lists.. some of them not give me answer.. my question is about Mac server , m3u and other XC API login re the thing i need to learn how to make it work.. where and how can i find code or doc or usb to add up so i can use buzztv than iptv smarter thank you
    If you have iptv with smarters then in buzztv server settings use xc api.