Someone can tell me if iptv66 is down ?
    From this morning all channels and all VOD are on freezing mode
    Tried switch s1 to s2 And the same
    dreamlink T3. Speedtest 50 Mbps
    last night was working fine
    Reset modem Reset T3 tried wit cable Ethernet and the same

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    iptv66 is up on both portals.
    There was some freezing on some channels but most are okay.

Are you not getting any channels at all ?

go to website again and log on to your Route and change the Country Lock to 'All Countries'
    Then reboot your T3 and check results
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-05-2021 at 09:06 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Did it
    Change to all countries and reboot my T 3 but , the same
    All channels and all VOD are freezing
    The speed test in T3. Is 60 Mbps
    What else to do. ???
    Thanks for your support

go back to website, log in and delete the MAC that is attached and leave it deleted or all zeros.
    Then set your Country Lock back to what you had before. Then do a reset there at the website.

Then leave the website and enter the T3 server setup menu and the slot you have filled in already, check the Credentials box and then enter your credentials in there (credentials = Username/password, which is your 13 digit route number). Then use the Connect option there in that menu (that will connect to server and also it will save the new info added).

Let us know results.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-05-2021 at 10:47 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Been almost 2 hours... Wonder if They got it OK...?!?
    WWJD...!!!

TV Addicted
    Did all 2 times.
    Same results…

okay this sounds like an ISP throttling issue then.
    Strange that it is lasting this long thou.

You say you have the Ethernet connected. Is that Ethernet cable in good condition? It did not get crimped under a chair or something did it ?

Are you in the USA ?
    If so try changing the Country Lock to Canada. That worked for another person from USA and was having similar issues awhile ago.

Then the next thing would be to try using an VPN .
    Are you familiar with using a VPN ?

I do not remember if there is a Buffer setting on the T3, but look in the configuration settings while on LiveTV channel and set the buffer closest to zero as it will go.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-06-2021 at 04:53 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I am in MEXICO And select this country in website
    There is not buffering in T3 settings
    Ethernet cable is fine
    Tried a few channel on 5000 to 6000 and works fine, but just a few channels
    My isp provider says there is no blocking this type of services on my connection

I did not forget about you. I had my job to take care of.
    But I am back and I dug up my T3 box and connected it. I do see that there is a Buffer option.
    While on a livetv channel in full screen, hit the Menu button on the RCU (remote control unit). You should see the side-bar menu appear on the left side of the screen.
    Then down to the Settings option and then the next menu scroll way down till you see Player Options. Open that and the Buffer option will be there at the very top of the menu list.
    Set that to Off or the lowest setting of 0.5 seconds.

LiveTV > Menu > Settings > Player Options > Buffer Time

I am not saying this will help but how that settings works is when a freeze is experienced, the device will load data for up to the amount of time the Buffer is set at and the screen will remain dark until this time has expired. So if it is set at 2 minutes, then it will load data for 2minutes before it then tries to load the channel content and TV channel is restored.
    If set at 0.5 secs. then the wait would only be that long. If if follow what I mean,then it is seen that the lowest setting is best when the service is buffering. BUT if the service or ISP is way out of control and freezing/buffering is extreme, then the Buffer setting will not help either way.

Try this

And also there is freezing seen, but it is very brief for the most part. But some channels are worse then others.
    I have the Buffer set to Off

Also, I did not assume that your ISP was Blocking, I meant only that your connection may be throttled due to heavy traffic or some other reason.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-06-2021 at 05:17 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thank you again for your time
    This morning tried the T3 bit was the same
    Then disconnect T3 and connect my old MAG254 and connected to iptv66 portal Using the same account AND the same Ethernet cable
    Alll was the same issue , for about 1 hour , and then , suddenly , all channels started to work fine
    Since then, all channels , VOD. PPV, is working fine, ass before the issue
    Don’t know that could happened
    The internet speed always was the same and I live alone and am the only one connected to my router
    Only need to reconnect my T3 an o think there will not be a problem to work