Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cool

Greetings
    You should then go through the kodi area and tell papiao that all that is from google and you need to delete some addon and ther dependencies
    check how many are from papiao
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...p-Repositories
    There are times when we are very mystical about some things but we forget to look at others
    Let the mod and super mod make those calls and you calm down with your things is better
    have a great day

@suport , if you can't follow the rules , you are constantly hi-jacking threads , from my observation you " think " this is some sort of hack / warez site . And you're trolling crazed of all people , not very smart ;x

This is a support site for papiao related services . IPTV Rocket , IPTV 66 and IPTV NFPS .

We here @ IPTV Talk , we greet , support and " help " our members connect to papiao services .

Not to post Live links to this movie or that , this isn't that place or kind of site .

@suport , Google , FaceBook , Mircrosoft , ect ect = all bad

maybe you don't know .

Code:
    https://www.cracked.com/article_18540_5-reasons-you-should-be-scared-google.html

That's just one link of many .

i left some use information here - > Web-Anonymity

@adaschum , NewsMax is channel 239 and is working fine .

@ crazed i try
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Warrior
    And I thought I would put them all in one place for all those papiao clients naaa better not right with the new iptvtalk apk jajajajaja

Code:
    https://dai.ly/k6mMeVj6tXcjXyxg2ha

Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    And I thought I would put them all in one place for all those papiao clients naaa better not right with the new iptvtalk apk jajajajaja

Code:
    https://dai.ly/k6mMeVj6tXcjXyxg2ha

I don't understand what this has to do with NewsMax , maybe you can explain . the Original Poster is asking about a channel and you're over here posting garbage apk files , what does this have to do with anything ?

Please explain @ suport .
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Warrior
    greetings to all
    1: for this read this
    @suport , if you can't follow the rules , you are constantly hi-jacking threads , from my observation you " think ". And you're trolling crazed of all people , not very smart ;x
    @crazed 9.6
    But as we discussed many moons ago, it's not prudent to be advertising other ways to get channels other then thru supported services here. But that is not an issue when you don't openly discuss it, as I saw you did try to not do that (openly directing, I mean)
    As I said before I have nothing to find about mr. crazed 9.6 but I think you do? humm you said @nob0dy and because he helps out a lot , that automatically makes him the admin

2 I did not post any link to another place or page, how is that hi-jacking
    you on the other hand did with this
    Code:
    https://www.cracked.com/article_18540_5-reasons-you-should-be-scared-google.html
    and
    @nob0dy Not to post Live links to this movie or that , this isn't that place or kind of site
    referring to other posts.

3 I don't understand what this has to do with NewsMax , maybe you can explain . the Original Poster is asking about a channel and you're over here posting garbage apk files , what does this have to do with anything ?
    Please explain @ suport .

In this you say that you do not know and I already know that because of the way you respond and forget to read between the lines. what does that have to do with the original post that people like you who are kissing a** to get a position and say they know so much do not help anyone just by saying send an email to papiao.
    papiao on several occasions does not answer the staff and there are several posts where that is mentioned.
    If you want to earn that position,or help I gave you the answer, build something important so that it frees space on the server and since papiao loves you so much, he pays attention to you and separates things for better server fluidity.
    that's why I did not post an apk as you say I just put it in view
    That said for a person who does not know how to work with the basic version of invoke-direct {v1, v2, v3, v4}, Lokhttp3 / TlsVersion; -> <init> (Ljava / lang / String; ILjava / lang / String V
    sput-object v1, Lokhttp3 / TlsVersion; -> TLS_1_1: Lokhttp3 / TlsVersion;
    I see your comment (garbage apk files) learn before you speak.must of that come from papiao jajajajajaj
    conclusion an apk or whatever you want to create to put the free links that everyone has in their papiao list, you can separate them for better fluidity and better service since you would know in advance where to look for the problem

P.S these links that come out of the papiao list are redirecting to yo****e (http://iptu) tell papiao to check them so they can take them out
    hooooo I forgot, you already knew, you are the ********* of the forum

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    Greetings
    You should then go through the kodi area and tell papiao that all that is from google and you need to delete some addon and ther dependencies
    check how many are from papiao
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...p-Repositories
    There are times when we are very mystical about some things but we forget to look at others
    Let the mod and super mod make those calls and you calm down with your things is better
    have a great day

@suport , here @ IPTV Talk , we talk about papioa related services and how to view services used here along with what methods used to view papioa services .

Not links to youtube aka google and ect .
    Please Leave Kodi alone as that is used by Many when there IS a Problem with the Service... TIA...!!!
    Last edited by 4me2c; 10-02-2021 at 06:36 PM.
    WWJD...!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adaschum View Post
    Okay I’ll email them because it says still missing channel 239
    after seeing that it was reported that the Newsmax channel is working, I have checked and indeed it is.
    Sorry I missed that earlier but all the distractions had ummm distracted me

So, this must be some kind of portal or playlist issue.
    What method are you using ?
    Playlist URL?
    Server URL?
    MAc attached with credentials added into severer setup on your device ?
    Mac attached without credentials?

and post other info as mentioned at post #12 on this thread.

We will try and help to get to the bottom of this.

As far as the distraction.... ummmm well I give up guys
    Damn guys, haven't we seen enough already about the does or don'ts

It is not a huge deal to see rules broke or even twisted a bit.
    Although live ytube links or google links will be deleted
    Facebooked or Tweetered links, (live or dead) will be deleted.
    TV m3u links (other the papioa) will be deleted.

Our Kodi forum will be looked at, but for the most part be left alone.

Honest guys, it is not a huge deal... if it was, well I would have one heck of alot of work ahead of me

Every single member here deserves to be here and I do not mean its a privilege, I just mean this website is yours as well as ours
    We are not gonna push any consequences for rule breaking.

I love you all
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-02-2021 at 07:44 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post

Please Leave Kodi alone as that is used by Many when there IS a Problem with the Service... TIA...!!!
    Don't worry, your Kodi is save
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Not for 4me crazed, even though 4me uses it once in awhile, but, for the Other Members who have found Success with it..!!!

4me's Mainstay is OTA and Loving it as No Problems and Kodi Allows the viewing of episodes that 4me may have missed due to prior commitments...!!

and Thanks for Post # 18...!
    WWJD...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Not for 4me crazed, even though 4me uses it once in awhile, but, for the Other Members who have found Success with it..!!!

4me's Mainstay is OTA and Loving it as No Problems and Kodi Allows the viewing of episodes that 4me may have missed due to prior commitments...!!

and Thanks for Post # 18...!
    Yea,I knew you did the OTA thing mainly.
    thnx for looking out for others too...

wait for it, wait for it, wait .... and bang, there it is -->
    - Frank Zappa

Fire From Within

This is a simple issue, the source url used by papiao was no longer working and is now. I'm glad they got around to it, the url for Newsmax is pretty easy to find for those who use m3u lists. (So is OAN, but its not one that is on the server... hint, hint)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast