Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Newsmax is missing file

What happened to newsmax, says file is missing. How do we get it back.

Warrior
    greetings to all
    That is a ch that it is live on youtube.
    I can't give you a link since I don't want anyone to comment that I'm hacking or something else

Junoir Member
    Yeah I’d rather watch it on iptv.

Warrior
    Greetings, that is why I told you that I can not pass you a link
    since those live ch from youtube you can get the m3u and with a little knowledge in your list m3u you add them

@adaschum , NewsMax is channel 239 and is working fine .

@suport , here @ IPTV Talk , we talk about papioa related services and how to view services used here along with what methods used to view papioa services .

Not links to youtube aka google and ect .
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Warrior
    Greetings
    You should then go through the kodi area and tell papiao that all that is from google and you need to delete some addon and ther dependencies
    check how many are from papiao
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...p-Repositories
    There are times when we are very mystical about some things but we forget to look at others
    Let the mod and super mod make those calls and you calm down with your things is better
    have a great day

@suport , here @ IPTV Talk , we talk about papioa related services and how to view services used here along with what methods used to view papioa services .

Not links to youtube aka google and ect .[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by suport; 10-01-2021 at 08:25 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    Greetings
    You should then go through the kodi area and tell papiao that all that is from google and you need to delete some addon and ther dependencies
    There are times when we are very mystical about some things but we forget to look at others
    Let the mod and super mod make those calls and you calm down with your things is better
    have a great day

Not links to youtube aka google and ect .
    [/QUOTE]

nob0dy is only looking out for our best interests. He does know that I agree of it.

I myself am guilty for not reviewing the Kodi forum areas, at least not recently.
    Sorry about that Suport and I will try and find some time to go thru them threads.

As far as Google and ytube, well since recently they have shown their true colors concerning our rights and how they censor things in such a way in order to trick people in believing in certain bullchit stuff and all that jazz, Google and ytube are not welcome here.
    There have been people killed because of what google and ytube are doing. They are bad actors.

And yes, I know what you meant by grabbing the m3u from that ytube channel, and as you say it is possible and then add that m3u channel script to your papiao playlist file. I know all this partly because you hinted at it before and I did investigate and saw it.
    But as we discussed many moons ago, it's not prudent to be advertising other ways to get channels other then thru supported services here. But that is not an issue when you don't openly discuss it, as I saw you did try to not do that (openly directing, I mean)

BTW do you know who is the number one shareholder in Ytube's and facebook's and google's fact checker service is ?

Bill Gates
    Let that sink in for awhile

And I will try and get some time to go thru them Kodi threads.

Thnx guys
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-01-2021 at 10:53 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adaschum View Post
    Yeah I’d rather watch it on iptv.
    email papiao with this request.
    That would be the best way to possibly get results my friend

Rocket & NFPS E-Mail: info@papiao.is

Include a proper title to the email
    Make the content of the email short, to the point and clear
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-01-2021 at 09:00 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Okay I’ll email them because it says still missing channel 239

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    If One has a Mind Toooooooo. a m3u file can bee Found on the "net" w/o using U-Tube...!!! It might take a little digging, But as the Old Saying goes, "On the Internet, Anything can bee Found"...!! Just don't Post it here...!
    WWJD...!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast