Can anyone with this box please pull the MOL2 apk file for me?

Since it's running on Android TV I figure the APK would work on other Android TV based boxes.

Can anyone with this box pull the APK using ADB or maybe using an app like Titanium Backup so I can try it on my Nvidia Shield?

Honestly don't know why Formuler doesn't just sell the MOL2 app. I'd pay $20 for the app if it means I could use it on my Shield.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzurp View Post
    Since it's running on Android TV I figure the APK would work on other Android TV based boxes.

Can anyone with this box pull the APK using ADB or maybe using an app like Titanium Backup so I can try it on my Nvidia Shield?

Honestly don't know why Formuler doesn't just sell the MOL2 app. I'd pay $20 for the app if it means I could use it on my Shield.
    I do not feel it would be prudent to allow the MOL2 app to be shared here thru iptvTalk website.
    We do support the brand and have many years. Dreamlink mostly, but Formuler as well for a short time, until awhile ago.
    So you can understand how that would be a conflict of interest and somewhat disloyal on us if we did allow it.

sorry about that dizzurp
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Social Sensei
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzurp View Post

look for Implayertv is about the same

Warrior
    greetings to all
    I have seen that request in many many post and as I have commented on them I will tell you.
    Not because the android operating system is open source does it mean that all its apk are open source since the creator of an apk can link it with a specification that only works on a single device, this is the case of Formuler.
    I also tell you that this player has a beautiful aesthetic but it is not the best player available there are many many pleyer that far surpass that player of Formuler

Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    I also tell you that this player has a beautiful aesthetic but it is not the best player available there are many many pleyer that far surpass that player of Formuler
    Such as???

Warrior
    If what you are looking for is aesthetics that looks beautiful, the most used is Tivimate and suppose you do a lot of testing in this you can run files, mpd with license, inputstream.adaptive which is a huge advantage compared to MOL2 the guide works ok, the variant mod that is everywhere does not have the option for portal. the version with portal is paid.
    If you don't care much about aesthetics, OTTnavigator is an excellent player, you have all the options available. In terms of epg it is not the best but it makes up for it with the variety of files it runs including, mpd, inputstream.adaptive ect
    These are some recommendations that I have tested and it works for all my tests
    The rest will be up to you to try the ones out there and decide which one works for you and you like the most.

Wing Commander
    Implayer has glitches on NVidia use Tivimate.

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
    Implayer has glitches on NVidia use Tivimate.
    I second this comment. I have had nothing but headaches with IMPlayer....TiviMate is the caddie of players even though I have supported Dreamlink and Formuler since the start. I have a GTV now and use TiviMate.

Tivimate is great as well simple to use