Thread: How do I renew?

How do I renew?

my subscriptions have run out as of the 22nd How can I renew? or do I have to get a New Sub? and what are the steps?

Thanks.

Here is a link to renew your rockets. https://papiao.is/renew/iptvrocket.php

Check the price to renew 2 rockets vs the price to buy 2 new rockets. 2 new rockets is 100$

hi, i'm having trouble renewing my subscriptions. The page don't let me buy bitcoins with my credit card.
    I tried several credit cards and all with the same result. Also my brother tried but was the same.
    Is there any other payment option?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongato13 View Post
    hi, i'm having trouble renewing my subscriptions. The page don't let me buy bitcoins with my credit card.
    I tried several credit cards and all with the same result. Also my brother tried but was the same.
    Is there any other payment option?
    The papiao page does not sell bitcoin currency. It sells a product which you would buy with cryptocurrency such as bitcoin.
    You would need to first purchase the bitcoin and then send it to them at that page where they supply you with a QR Code and a Wallet address

To make things very easy, you should get yourself an online Wallet thru an online Cryptocurrency Exchange.
    They all want your picture and other ID info and there really is no way around that, but its not a big deal really. A trusted Exchange will keep your info secure.
    There was a time you could sign on and use an Exchange and as long as you transactions were small, then you did not need to attach a bunch of ID info to use the Exchange, but things changed and the government stepped in to crypto market and these Exchanges need to follow protocals called for by governments.

At an Exchange you would first go thru the verifying process and then you would create a Wallet, and you'd want a Wallet that comes with it's own private unique key code. Some Exchanges do not give you that key and therefore the Wallet is not really yours and they can access it. So that is important that you hold the key.

Then you'd link a Debit Card or Credit Card to your Exchange login and you can start purchasing cryptocurrencies of all types, including bitcoin of course.
    Any crypto currency held in your Wallet will increase or decrease in value depending how the Market is doing. Cyptocurrency and especially bitcoin is very volatile.
    Purchase bitcoin, enough for what you need to use but any extra will still be yours and available anytime to use or deposit into your bank or card, or even get the cash thru an ATM but fees can be large thru them ATMs.
    Any left in your Wallet will increase in value in most cases that it stays in your online Wallet.

Then use that QR code (or the number seen beside the code) and send bitcoin to that number (it's a Wallet address), send the bitcoin to that Wallet address.
    Easy Peasy

Use a trusted Exchange service.
    I been with Blockchain.com for a few years and have never had an issue. And they do not have access to your Wallet, you are the only one that possesses the key. Do make sure you keep all the sign-in info they supply to you, some of that you would need if you change online Exchange services. there is a fairly lengthy phrase they give you. It is a bunch of words put in not particular order and is your code to move your wallet to other Exchange, or can be used to restore a lost Wallet key, so keep that phrase on a hard copy somewhere save.
    Your Wallet is yours, that Wallet key that is given to you will never change (unless you change it).
    Code:
    https://www.blockchain.com/

You could do this from an Crypto ATM machine too, by inserting cash and buying crypto and sending to Wallet address, but them machines are large fee charges and a pain in the you know where.
    there is another thing called Cash App (I think)... but I have not experienced it's use.
    Tha Joker may knows thou

OR there could be another way, Click on my name and send me a message if you would like more info.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-28-2021 at 01:19 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

The cash app is very easy to purchase bitcoin and send it off. If you are located in the U.S. I would check that out. You can download the app on your phone, link up your bank account, buy however much bitcoin you want and then send it to the wallet of your choice.

The check out page for ordering, recently added the Zelle/Cash app option. If you choose this option, you will be using a a miner to mine the payment for you. (and the miner is not free) If you can download the app, you only need to use the bitcoin payment gateway and copy that bitcoin address to send from the cash app.