Thread: Iptv66 DOWN

TV Addicted

Exclamation Iptv66 DOWN

hello friend its iptv 66 down....i ll see many times this happening i dont know why and its down from yesterday...no announcements any info or something....??? Also many channels are down from long time ago months ago and the not fixed...i remember before they was adding more and more channels now they're deleting 1 by 1 ...they should put some more movies channels some more country channels channels international from Ecuador they put before years ago but now no...they are some new sports channels name TNT Sports...and some channels they not fix months ago...come on...and also check this channel #842 its repeated 2 times same channel number with 2 diferent stations...checkout and see this from months ago but i did not put a note because they not fixed...and today no tv iptv66 from yesterday??? Please fix the issues to get better service and why not increase the price but give better service...

TV Addicted
    I noticed the same on some channels. Still down. Any update if there's some work going on? Usually is not down too long unless there's a a notice/announcement.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    not sure what is currently going on but yea, portals seem to be up and down depending on how they are being accessed.
    This could be due to with updating/adding and removing some new VODs or new PPV channels.
    That sometimes interferes with things, but that should only be a few minutes and not hours or days.

I sent message to admin about it.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Its from last night 9pm eastern time yesterday....so if is for adding some ppvs i prefer deleted those ppvs channels and only add those ppvs movies at the video club VOD...so like that they not interrupt the service....they always cut the service but indont see any maintenance because some channels not loading from months ago...they should know what channels of course they should.know for example this channel SKY Action & Adventure # 363 almost 1 year not working maybe more than 1 year...so i dont see any maintenance....and i have some other channels too but that's what only 1 check you will see

Easy there Cesar .....I said that interruption only lasts minutes, if at all.

As far as the other stuff.. it is iptv buddy.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Channels complaints should be sent in directly to papiao or iptv66 thru their appropriate email addys.

Server concerns or channel reports can be discussed here at iptvtalk and we may have answers.
    But channel complaints, we have no answers for here at iptvtalk.... they go direct to papiao or iptv66 thru emails.
    Thnx
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Ok i understand my friend crazed but you guys can tell them to the owner of the service what customer are complaining for sure they will listen to you more than us...thats my idea and i think its common sense....trust me my friend some many channels not loading from long time but i didn't post anything because they dont put attention on the post so sometimes i fell its wasting time 😔....i want the service be better but maybe im wrong but i feel they dont want a spend money to make the service better...idk what i will like its better service...im customer more than 5 years...and always this happens...and i know im not wrong....please fix channels and fix the equipment to get better service or better streams channels and add some more new channels...they can do it but only if they want a do it....raise the price no problems but give better service....