Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    The Stick is great.
    You can connect it direct to your TV thru an HDMI connection and then also connect a supplied USB cable from the Stick to the TV, which gives the stick some electric power, so no need for an extra electric cable to an electric outlet (which is supplied too in case you want it).
    It also comes with a Remote Control Extender which is needed because the Stick would be hiding, plugged into the back of the TV

The User Interface is similar if not the same as the other Buzz devices with the Buzz4 app.

The Stick is relatively unused except for a brief period for testing purposes.
    The remote control unit is 100% un-used ... as I had another one I used when testing.

Ohh and I wiped everything clean and shiny with a special cleaning cloth which is especially made to remove all traces of my DNA and even wiped the boxes and etc,, so it is basically brand new except the original plastic wrap is gone
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-20-2021 at 07:34 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

hey, I just thought of something !
    I got's the best phrase and it goes along with the times we are in these days.... and its already in my signature

"We are not in Kansas anymore Toto!"

Do I win ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    The Stick is great.
    You can connect it direct to your TV thru an HDMI connection and then also connect a supplied USB cable from the Stick to the TV, which gives the stick some electric power, so no need for an extra electric cable to an electric outlet (which is supplied too in case you want it).
    It also comes with a Remote Control Extender which is needed because the Stick would be hiding, plugged into the back of the TV

The User Interface is similar if not the same as the other Buzz devices with the Buzz4 app.

The Stick is relatively unused except for a brief period for testing purposes.
    The remote control unit is 100% un-used ... as I had another one I used when testing.

Ohh and I wiped everything clean and shiny with a special cleaning cloth which is especially made to remove all traces of my DNA and even wiped the boxes and etc,, so it is basically brand new except the original plastic wrap is gone
    My stick came with a BT-100 remote so need for the IR extender.

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    My stick came with a BT-100 remote so need for the IR extender.
    Good to know.
    And I do now remember the initial setup prompted the BT setup,,, But I did skip the BlueTooth setup and left it on IR

The winner of this fine device will have that choice
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    Good to know.
    And I do now remember the initial setup prompted the BT setup,,, But I did skip the BlueTooth setup and left it on IR

The winner of this fine device will have that choice
    ok I will take BT option
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Finger-Lickin' Good

Nascar 2020 Pool Champion
    You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.

TV Addicted
    How does that sound?
    Thanks Farmer1, NBS & the Buzz team.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    WWJD...!!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast