Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I honestly doubt anyone can see the thread but the OP came here to state they found some cheap android box over at walmart with company name conveniently and how they were able to root them with some great interface . anyways the conversation obviously was terminated / edited and destroyed / deleted ......

the stb was looked into and didn't / doesn't work with private servers , i know because i looked at it too ..

it served no purpose here @ this " fake " forum , so it was removed .

@ crazed you're welcome , anytime my friend
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Warrior
    Greetings to the forum for a while without visiting the forum and I see the same thing does not change at all always the same problems the same requests ect hahahahaha. In relation to the post in one part he is right in the rules of the forum it does not say that it is prohibited to talk about waly hahaha I understand that just editing the post and telling him not to use the name of waly was enough. Now nob0dy you say that an android box does not work for the services offered here that gives a lot, but a lot to say since android is an open system, you do what you want with the huumm your words (the stb was looked into and didn't / doesn 't work with private servers, i know because i looked at it too ..) I do not go into details since this forum is not free iptvtalk but it look for information because it does the same as any android box hahahaha. I'm retiring for another time since this does not change hahahaha very boring

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    I honestly doubt anyone can see the thread but the OP came here to state they found some cheap android box over at walmart with company name conveniently and how they were able to root them with some great interface . anyways the conversation obviously was terminated / edited and destroyed / deleted ......

the stb was looked into and didn't / doesn't work with private servers , i know because i looked at it too ..

it served no purpose here @ this " fake " forum , so it was removed .

@ crazed you're welcome , anytime my friend

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Somebody is just a spam poster, I would like to welcome everyone, but I don't like this type of thing especially when CRAZED and the mods have BEEN SO TOLERANT AND NICE ABOUT IT. It is an insult to the best site and some of the best mods in this genre of forum. Sorry to rant, but I cant welcome this to the site.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Somebody is just a spam poster, I would like to welcome everyone, but I don't like this type of thing especially when CRAZED and the mods have BEEN SO TOLERANT AND NICE ABOUT IT. It is an insult to the best site and some of the best mods in this genre of forum. Sorry to rant, but I cant welcome this to the site.
    Tippy seems to have an agenda on his mind

thnx 12icer
    I got em... but prolly will see more of him and his alter ego
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-21-2021 at 06:31 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

seems like OP logged in and posted under different name another hadouken from Ryu
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    seems like OP logged in and posted under different name another hadouken from Ryu
    I saw you mention that word before and was wondering what it meant, so I searched it out

The Hadoken is one of Ryu's best attacks.
    The Hadoken is a special attack that originated in Street Fighter. It is often referred to as a "fireball" due to its appearance, despite few instances of the move actually producing flames. It is one of the most famous special moves in the Street Fighter series.

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    I saw you mention that word before and was wondering what it meant, so I searched it out

The Hadoken is one of Ryu's best attacks.
    The Hadoken is a special attack that originated in Street Fighter. It is often referred to as a "fireball" due to its appearance, despite few instances of the move actually producing flames. It is one of the most famous special moves in the Street Fighter series.

hhhahha you are very special sir. you exactly got it and its just Ryu's one of the toughest reaction again intruder
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    Greetings to the forum for a while without visiting the forum and I see the same thing does not change at all always the same problems the same requests ect hahahahaha.
    In relation to the post in one part he is right in the rules of the forum it does not say that it is prohibited to talk about waly hahaha I understand that just editing the post and telling him not to use the name of waly was enough.

@suport , i would say 100% of your posts have been deleted because of constant hi-jacks by you , i don't see what's so hard about sticking to one thread until the problem(s) have been solved . This is more or less a hobby that constantly changes , you have to keep yourself educated to stay on top of things . It does require equipment upgrades as well .

Now nob0dy you say that an android box does not work for the services offered here that gives a lot, but a lot to say since android is an open system, you do what you want with the huumm your words (the stb was looked into and didn't / doesn 't work with private servers, i know because i looked at it too ..) I do not go into details since this forum is not free iptvtalk but it look for information because it does the same as any android box hahahaha. I'm retiring for another time since this does not change hahahaha very boring
    @suport - yes i said it's not supported by services provided by papiao , therefore it's UN-supported here , won't work . i am confused why that's so hard to understand

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post

@Ryu - i believe suport hi-jacks every thread . example below source :

@ is trolling crazed again .

just because i don't say anything doesn't mean i don't know what's going on

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    That poser(poster) was Questioned Quite Awhile ago and Left to Remain Posing...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast