Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I have no issues with Suport.
    Suport wants to be part of the site here and has given great guidance in some things in the past, but also brings video or tv sources here, which conflict to our supported papiao sources/services.
    That is why you see the deletes on suport's posts. He deleted them himself, not me.
    He did that because he is or was mad at me for constantly telling him that outside sources of video content were not allowed here (m3u file playlists, as example).

Yes he does troll me upon his visits here, but that does not bother me.
    As I mentioned, Suport is a good person, but just has a chip on his shoulder because I had to lay down some rules

Now that other guy and his wally world posts and his alter ego 'Tippy' ,,, well that's another story
    Maybe one day he will understand why wally world does not get any good reviews here.

C/P taken from the link at post #9
    Code:
    "This is just a friendly reminder that Walmart is terrible.
    Call it a public service announcement: Don’t shop there. Don’t work there if you can help it.
    And if you do have to work there, don’t expect to be treated well.
    Get out while you can, before Walmart takes your spirit, your health, and your dignity.
    If Walmart’s ugly practices are a cycle of power and abuse, there’s only one way to break it.
    And that starts with you."
    C/P from Chris Osterndorf who is a graduate of DePaul University.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-22-2021 at 12:09 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Wing Commander
    Its a shame and unfortunate, they are to big to fail. They have 20 or so subsidiaries , you do even know they own. Check it out, I bet you shopped there.

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
    Its a shame and unfortunate, they are to big to fail. They have 20 or so subsidiaries , you do even know they own. Check it out, I bet you shopped there.
    Okay, even before I check that out, (which I will) ... I will take that bet.
    What you wanna bet for ?

I'll be back with results of my research
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-22-2021 at 01:21 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Okay I am back... and I think I won the bet
    Besides 30 years ago and my visits Eatons and Sears, which were not part of wally world back then.

The biggest sub seems to be Sam's Club with their subsidiaries. In Canada, Sam's Club found it difficult competing with well established supercenters in Ontario. These are mostly if not all found on the East coast provinces (Ontario mainly).

WallY World took over Eatons (a clothing superstore) a few years ago in Canada.
    In Canada alone, Walmart has sent retailer chains such as The Bay, Zellers, Sears Canada, K-Mart Canada and Target into bankrupt and/or bought them out.

I been to Eatons and to Sears but them were years and years ago, perhaps 30 years ago.

In USA there is Sam's Club too which is a much stronger presence in the USA.

Along with Wal-Mart Real Estate Business Trust and a Property Management outfit, both in USA.

--Sam’s Club - East coast of Canada and USA.
    I live on the west side of Canada, so I never been.

--ASDA Stores Ltd. - the second largest grocery retailer in the UK
    I never been to England.

--Seiyu Group - a Tokyo-based chain of supermarkets, department stores, delis, and shopping centers.
    I never been to Tokyo.

--Brompreco - a supermarket chain headquartered in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
    I never been to Brazil.

--Jet.com - a Amazon partner.
    I have never bought anything from Amazon, not ever, not even once.

--Great Value- Walmart introduced the Great Value groceries.
    I never been.

--Bonobos - an online menswear retailer.
    I never bought menswear from any online retailer. My 'bonos' are just fine in my boxer shorts

--Moosejaw - a Michigan-based outdoor retailer with a large online presence and 10 physical stores.
    I never been to Michigan.

--ModCloth - an online retail focuses on quirky, trendy, and vintage clothing.
    I don't do quircky, so I never been

--Vudu - media technology company with content delivery and internet distribution of films to television networks in Canada and the United States.
    I don't do Vudu, so never been.

--Art.com - online art and wall wall décor retailer retailer.
    I don't do décor.

--Shoebuy - an online shoe store.
    I don't wear shoes, so I never been

--ELOQUII - an Amazon competitor.
    Nope, not me

--Bare Necessities - online lingerie company.
    I wish !!

--Flipkart - e-commerce company.
    Don't know but I am guessing probably not.

--Massmart Holdings Limited - a South African company, second-largest distributor of goods in Africa.
    I never been to Africa.

--Aspectiva - based in Tel Aviv.
    Never been.

--Lider - retailer based in Chile.
    Never been to Chile.

--Supermarcados Amigo - a chain of supermarkets in the United States.
    Never been.

--Hayneedle - Omaha based online retailer. Part of walmart's bid to over take Amazon.
    Never been.

--Best Price Modern Wholesale - Walmarts way around India's restrictions they had with the Walmart corp.
    Never been to India.

--CARHCO - Central American Retail Holding Company.
    Never been to Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras or Costa Rica.

Okay now lets talk business here.
    What did I win ?

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-22-2021 at 03:08 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Wing Commander
    You did your homework lol They also are trading stock in over 30 markets pay a 1.75 dividend and average a 2.50 estimate stock price increase per share per year. The rich sit on there stocks as banks wont even come close with interest percentage. Its a shame they target the poor, pensioners and welfare and treat their employees the same.I agree a thousand percent with you, but as long as the rich purchase stock and the poor the goods. They are not going to feel any push back.By the way I don't own their stock or shop at there stores. You can take this further like Costco etc they are no different and I don't shop their either. Unfortunately the people they hurt shop their.

You did your homework lol They also are trading stock in over 30 markets pay a 1.75 dividend and average a 2.50 estimate stock price increase per share per year. The rich sit on there stocks as banks wont even come close with interest percentage. Its a shame they target the poor, pensioners and welfare and treat their employees the same.I agree a thousand percent with you, but as long as the rich purchase stock and the poor the goods. They are not going to feel any push back.By the way I don't own their stock or shop at there stores. You can take this further like Costco etc they are no different and I don't shop their either. Unfortunately the people they hurt shop their.
    Good info, thnx

but , what did I win in that bet ?

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-22-2021 at 02:00 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Wing Commander
    A day pass to Sams Club. lol

A day pass to Sams Club. lol
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    I have no issues with Suport.
    Suport wants to be part of the site here and has given great guidance in some things in the past, but also brings video or tv sources here, which conflict to our supported papiao sources/services.
    That is why you see the deletes on suport's posts. He deleted them himself, not me.
    He did that because he is or was mad at me for constantly telling him that outside sources of video content were not allowed here (m3u file playlists, as example).

Yes he does troll me upon his visits here, but that does not bother me.
    As I mentioned, Suport is a good person, but just has a chip on his shoulder because I had to lay down some rules

Now that other guy and his wally world posts and his alter ego 'Tippy' ,,, well that's another story
    Maybe one day he will understand why wally world does not get any good reviews here.

C/P taken from the link at post #9
    Code:
    "This is just a friendly reminder that Walmart is terrible.
    Call it a public service announcement: Don’t shop there. Don’t work there if you can help it.
    And if you do have to work there, don’t expect to be treated well.
    Get out while you can, before Walmart takes your spirit, your health, and your dignity.
    If Walmart’s ugly practices are a cycle of power and abuse, there’s only one way to break it.
    And that starts with you."
    C/P from Chris Osterndorf who is a graduate of DePaul University.

Humans are very self centered , 90% only care when it applies to them , that same 90% are all zombies and have no clue what this world really is all about $$$$$ ;D

@ crazed , i wanted to show everyone what is really going on , and honestly you could ban / delete them from here , but you allow them to be here , even after they've trashed talked and went personal .

They know nothing about you , or what you do for a living or how hard you work to keep everyone safe , you go the extra mile for " others " both online and especially offline .

I " think " 90% of people that interact with you , think you're profiting from papiao . They don't know volunteer and take personal time out of your life to help these people .

I really did and still do appreciate you helping me out , all those times ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oNE of these day's i'll return to Canada , we will have to get a drink ;D
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This was me this morning at Sams Club , some guy burned it down and left . weird

knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post

haaaaaa !!!!
    there goes my free pass
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast