Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member

crazed and walmart

Hey crazed,

I had no way of knowing that talking about walmart is not allowed.

IT IS NOT CLEAR on these forums. When is the last time you looked at the "START HERE"? Seriously.

I never once saw "NO WALMART TALK ALLOWED" or even referred to. In fact I would not have even known about the onn if it were not for these forums. There is another post, ON THIS FAKE FORUM, saying it works well and I looked into it because of that post.

These are not real forums. If someone like me broke some unwritten rule, you could have just been polite about it. But that's the whole childish part of it...you had to get called out and then delete my response in my last thread that you stomped all over like a grade school play yard

I was willing and tryig to offer up my expertise with android to your "DONATORS" not just for the onn but whatever box and you shut that down...acting like a school yard bully.
    magisk
    root
    auto vpn
    shell scripting for automation
    remote login
    my app to quick change donation number
    making a box easy for elderly or not technical proficient

I mean, out of all of the people here (those viewing numbers couldnt be inflated right?), there would have to be someone that might find something useful out of it?

nope, now you got a highly motivated pissed off griefer just because you couldn't be polite.

I'm sorry your granny wasn't treated well when she was greeting at walmart. That sucks, man

That is why you need to grow up. Piss off somebody for no reason at all

Your lack of civility and the impoliteness that people like you practice has harmed society 1000x worse than walmart has or can ever do.

I'm off. Hope I don't see you on torrentfreak

NOW, I AM TELLING YOU !!!! TO EDIT MY POST OR DELETE IT, AND BAN ME LIKE THE TOOL YOU ARE <lulz

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    what does politeness have to do with any of this ?
    My very first response to your previous post was me asking you not to promote walmart goods or services here at iptvTalk.

But instead you posted again and did post the very same thing I asked you not to post on our boards.

If you had a just showed your work and the name of the box or boxes and left walmart out of it, meaning not mentioning the name walmart, then things would have been fine and left on the boards. But since you said it was walmart products, and said it in multiple posts, that is why the thread was eventually deleted.

As far as everything you said about me (and my grandma), well I can and do ignore that.
    Have a nice evening
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    What a tool!

@ OP, the language you used against our greatest Mod here is intolerable.
    our Mod politely and professionally asked you in very first post to that thread but you continued and came back with another thread and directly pointing fingers at him.
    he still responded you politely and professional after all this. if you are mature enough then you would understand and will stop this.
    thats how I feel and that makes me very angry seriously.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I was not as professional as I'd like to have been.
    For instance ,the first thread was the one that I started posting them 'dance videos' in and hyjacked the thread, although I did ask not to be promoting wally world, but i can see it would be kinda insulting, hyjacking as I did.
    I basically hyjacked the thread when I should have simply deleted it and maybe with a message sent to OP... but it was walmart chit and which insulted me just by being on our boards.... and so that was my flight or fight response.

Don't be too hard on lessrbeam
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-20-2021 at 01:31 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

@ crazed 9.6, I seriously felt bad and im surprised nobody jumped on this other than NBS and that was too polite as well.
    now you see how you tried to send OP message different ways so they dont get or feel insulted but instead leaning from this OP directly point ing fingers which is not acceptable by Ryu.
    even if OP was pointing against our new member I would go with same reaction but here is matter of staff and highest respectable personality.
    I hope OP will understand this and I dont have anything against OP but this kind of language and ignoring staff is not and will never be acceptable by Ryu.
    Hadouken
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I cant believe some people
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation

Guess that OP didn't get an Answer they wanted... But that is still No Excuse for being Snotty to a MOD or any Staff or any Member as far as that goes...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

@ lessrbeam , i am pretty sure i read all your deleted posts .

that thread was locked for a reason . and that pos box you were talking about doesn't even work otherwise it would be listed here in at this " fake " forum , your words not mine , that YOU went out of your way to bitch and complain on too btw .

so much for your expert advise , lol ;x

i didn't like the torrent freak comment , you can end up there today if you want .

you should go watch catz eye , might learn something .

remember when he thought nob0dy was watching and took that hit . his wife went in the cage . anyways .....

Walmart isn't what everything thinks it is .

Code:
    https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/walmart-labor-unions-bad-company/
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

I did not want to come back this thread, but I gotta so I can thank you guys

And special thnx for looking out goes to nob0dy
    I knew you would as soon as you saw this thread buddy, thank you again.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast