Hey crazed,

I had no way of knowing that talking about walmart is not allowed.

IT IS NOT CLEAR on these forums. When is the last time you looked at the "START HERE"? Seriously.

I never once saw "NO WALMART TALK ALLOWED" or even referred to. In fact I would not have even known about the onn if it were not for these forums. There is another post, ON THIS FAKE FORUM, saying it works well and I looked into it because of that post.

These are not real forums. If someone like me broke some unwritten rule, you could have just been polite about it. But that's the whole childish part of it...you had to get called out and then delete my response in my last thread that you stomped all over like a grade school play yard

I was willing and tryig to offer up my expertise with android to your "DONATORS" not just for the onn but whatever box and you shut that down...acting like a school yard bully.
magisk
root
auto vpn
shell scripting for automation
remote login
my app to quick change donation number
making a box easy for elderly or not technical proficient

I mean, out of all of the people here (those viewing numbers couldnt be inflated right?), there would have to be someone that might find something useful out of it?

nope, now you got a highly motivated pissed off griefer just because you couldn't be polite.

I'm sorry your granny wasn't treated well when she was greeting at walmart. That sucks, man

That is why you need to grow up. Piss off somebody for no reason at all

Your lack of civility and the impoliteness that people like you practice has harmed society 1000x worse than walmart has or can ever do.

I'm off. Hope I don't see you on torrentfreak

NOW, I AM TELLING YOU !!!! TO EDIT MY POST OR DELETE IT, AND BAN ME LIKE THE TOOL YOU ARE <lulz