Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Warrior
    greetings to everyone in the forum
    Mr nob0dy when I quote your words that wally's box is not supported I rely on the banner that the forum has on its main page that informs that the services offered include android. As far as I have tested the wally box is android and it runs the router systems offered here.
    On the other hand about that of (hi-jacks) I can not do it in a post about link that sometimes is good and in others not for that reason I made a post saying that they could delete all my posts if they consider it necessary.
    In relation to MR. crazed 9.6 he has always been an excellent partner and moderator that he and I have debates yes that is what a forum does, if the gentleman thought the same as me and we all thought the same this would be very boring forum.
    For many times I thought that if he were in another forum it would be a pleasure to do a real test with him.
    Since in this forum MR. crazed 9.6 seems more like an admin than a mod because he is the only one who wants to help and solve the problems that do not correspond to him since the routers offered here are not his.
    I hope not to offend anyone and understand that all that is discussed here is the name of wally and not the android box, since what matter is how much the user can spend. All those boxes do the same, some faster, others slower, different interfaces but in the end everything is the same to be able to watch a stream

P.S Wally it is $&%$#&%^$#&%$#%&$@%@&%#*$&^$&*^$&*($&^%$*%#

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    @suport - yes i said it's not supported by services provided by papiao , therefore it's UN-supported here , won't work . i am confused why that's so hard to understand
    Last edited by suport; 09-22-2021 at 06:43 PM.

@suport I think you past twice
    I was reading then when I went to second paragraph and I started reading then in the middle I was like wait a second. I feel like I read similar to this before.
    you fixed it. yeahhhh
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    I won't stand up for WalMart, My wife worked there for about 30 years, my Daughter works there now, I have a lot of stock in the company,
    The corporate is the problem for all of the people in the towns they serve, all of the employees they treat like garbage, all of the small vendors they crush, the list goes on for miles.
    The original company under Sam Walton was okay, but when he died the kids didn't want anything but their billion dollar cut and hit the door. They did have some presence in the management, but a lot of it was superficial.
    The corporate now is a group of elite lawyers, accountants and head hunters that try to do more with less every day, They are way below the margin of customer service that Kmart had when it went belly up.
    Like all large corporations it is starting to eat itself with the top managements greed.
    It may be bigger, but I am looking for a 1% stock price increase to jump forever, cause it is done In my view.
    As for the shopping, I try to do all of the shopping I can do at locally owned businesses from drug stores to mini marts. even fast food franchises.
    If they are from Timbuktu I am going to the local eatery.

Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    greetings to everyone in the forum
    Mr nob0dy when I quote your words that wally's box is not supported I rely on the banner that the forum has on its main page that informs that the services offered include android. As far as I have tested the wally box is android and it runs the router systems offered here.
    On the other hand about that of (hi-jacks) I can not do it in a post about link that sometimes is good and in others not for that reason I made a post saying that they could delete all my posts if they consider it necessary.
    In relation to MR. crazed 9.6 he has always been an excellent partner and moderator that he and I have debates yes that is what a forum does, if the gentleman thought the same as me and we all thought the same this would be very boring forum.
    For many times I thought that if he were in another forum it would be a pleasure to do a real test with him.
    Since in this forum MR. crazed 9.6 seems more like an admin than a mod because he is the only one who wants to help and solve the problems that do not correspond to him since the routers offered here are not his.
    I hope not to offend anyone and understand that all that is discussed here is the name of wally and not the android box, since what matter is how much the user can spend. All those boxes do the same, some faster, others slower, different interfaces but in the end everything is the same to be able to watch a stream

P.S Wally it is $&%$#&%^$#&%$#%&$@%@&%#*$&^$&*^$&*($&^%$*%#
    @ suport , yes the banner has instructions too , read / learn here - > Getting-Started

Takes you to below :

Then to here :

@ suport , I fully understand what you're saying , but to me the $30 or 40 dollar save will only be a huge headache because no-one has any guides , and or help / support .

for example i would rather buy a buzz related or dream-link product because they have support , all the guides are here and the boxes are specifically made for iptv services , plus real support / help .

if you're going to buy a product and shell out 70 usd might as well spend the extra 30 usd for more reliable products with live help along with everything else I've listed above .

what makes you think he's not at another forum ?

and because he helps out a lot , that automatically makes him the admin , lol ok ..

i see a lot of people helping out , believe it or not remember you were going to bail a long time ago , it was I who asked you to stay , and here you are trashing the place ....

maybe this is all my fault , anyways ..... as previously discussed , you , I , we , nor anyone else is allowed to make this place like some warez site .

sure it would be great to have a bunch of links to files to this and that , and maybe tell the truth this or that ... but this isn't the place for all of that . it was clearly discussed to you and i believe myself and crazed included himself , so why are we making it sound out like its bigger than what it really is , this isn't a warez web site .

here @ IPTV Talk . we talk about papiao related services . do you remember crazed telling everyone that , you were in the thread along with me .
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    haaaaaa !!!!
    there goes my free pass
    yeah i can tell you"re all bent out shape over it

Warrior
    support in the forum yes to used 3 party apk
    Amazon Fire TV (requires app or an installed m3u Player)=18.99 on sale the 2 off them need the same (installed m3u Player) not support here papiao did not create the apk
    Roku (assuming an open port is available) 29.99 on sale= 2 off them need the same (installed m3u Player) not support here papiao did not create the sdk not supported with out dev mode wich can be bann hoo you know you test this jajajajaj

not papiao apk or app = suport from the user that have them = all
    Perfect Player (with m3u or URL)
    VLC Player (with m3u or URL)
    ProgTV Player (with m3u or URL)
    STB Emulator

just like that cheap box from wally

you win
    I don't know about iptv
    sorry
    Last edited by suport; 09-23-2021 at 03:28 AM.

support in the forum yes to used 3 party apk
    Amazon Fire TV (requires app or an installed m3u Player)=18.99 on sale the 2 off them need the same (installed m3u Player) not support here papiao did not create the apk
    Roku (assuming an open port is available) 29.99 on sale= 2 off them need the same (installed m3u Player) not support here papiao did not create the sdk not supported with out dev mode wich can be bann hoo you know you test this jajajajaj

not papiao apk or app = suport from the user that have them = all
    Perfect Player (with m3u or URL)
    VLC Player (with m3u or URL)
    ProgTV Player (with m3u or URL)
    STB Emulator

just like that cheap box from wally

you win
    I don't know about iptv
    sorry
    LoL then go buy one and waste your money on it . fire sticks and rokus = slow and junk , or just PM me your address and i'll send you my junk / door stoppers . LoL ;z

... i am saying it's cheap and garbage and it isn't a supported stb here , meaning YOU will be the first person to buy one ..

where's the sub forum talking about the stb Set Top Box ........

and like you said , he's doing a lot of work , if he doesn't want to hear about walmart or have it discussed here , its says " super modz " under his name ... he is staff here ..

so if you wanna play the old rule book on me , you should first read the rules -> showrules

Warrior
    That is good but no thanks, none of the boxes promoted here compare to what I use for my tests and I share the specifications with you, not for you to do the same since you will have better but there we go
    android tv os, cpu = intl 7 cpu 10gen ram = 32gb, ssd disck = 2TB, video card = GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 x16
    with that well I do a little bit of iptv it is not much but it solves thanks anyway

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    That is good but no thanks, none of the boxes promoted here compare to what I use for my tests and I share the specifications with you, not for you to do the same since you will have better but there we go
    android tv os, cpu = intl 7 cpu 10gen ram = 32gb, ssd disck = 2TB, video card = GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 x16
    with that well I do a little bit of iptv it is not much but it solves thanks anyway
    Maybee You should Look Down Here : http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi
    WWJD...!!!

Warrior
    greetings 4me2c I do not like to use kodi since its dependencies are not completely stable an example of a py widely used by kodi
    self.addControl (self.strActionInfo)
    self.strActionInfo.setLabel ('control the get () redirectProxy, please any key to close')

def onAction (self, action):
    self.close ()
    that's why I comment in my previous post that I use Android tv os

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast