Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Rocket Recovery Technician
    As TV goes and IPTV has come to be the basic TV now there are many of the cheap boxes out with limited capability. There is no need for another cheap box if you have a "smart" Tv as the apps you can get on a cheap box you can get on your smart TV and some of the tvs cost just a small amount more than the cheap boxes so why buy something you do not need. The boxes supported on this site are optimal for the service promoted here and they are also not as limited by available software and apps.

If you buy a cheap box for the services listed here you if you can get it at all you will be having trouble all of the time because of insufficient speed, access, memory, the list is as long as a foxes tail.

I have been in the TV reception game since all we had was rabbit ears, Junk IS junk and it is cheaper to buy the best if you really want to watch TV because you get better reception, better stability and a better and wider range of available programming.
    Last edited by 12icer; 09-23-2021 at 03:25 PM.

Dang, I missed all the drama but the OP needs to find a source of relaxation. Life's too short. May I recommend meditation?
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    That is good but no thanks, none of the boxes promoted here compare to what I use for my tests and I share the specifications with you, not for you to do the same since you will have better but there we go
    android tv os, cpu = intl 7 cpu 10gen ram = 32gb, ssd disck = 2TB, video card = GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 x16
    with that well I do a little bit of iptv it is not much but it solves thanks anyway
    no actually i haven't built anything new in probably 10 years , and i am running 2 xr 4500's and i have 1 xpl 3000 down a couple streets @ another location ..... so you win .

i don't watch tv , well a lot of tv . just listen to music all day ....
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    As TV goes and IPTV has come to be the basic TV now there are many of the cheap boxes out with limited capability. There is no need for another cheap box if you have a "smart" Tv as the apps you can get on a cheap box you can get on your smart TV and some of the tvs cost just a small amount more than the cheap boxes so why buy something you do not need. The boxes supported on this site are optimal for the service promoted here and they are also not as limited by available software and apps.

If you buy a cheap box for the services listed here you if you can get it at all you will be having trouble all of the time because of insufficient speed, access, memory, the list is as long as a foxes tail.

I have been in the TV reception game since all we had was rabbit ears, Junk IS junk and it is cheaper to buy the best if you really want to watch TV because you get better reception, better stability and a better and wider range of available programming.
    i like the way you say and put things , i might have to steal or borrow your words later on down the road , i couldn't have said it better
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    greetings 4me2c I do not like to use kodi since its dependencies are not completely stable an example of a py widely used by kodi
    self.addControl (self.strActionInfo)
    self.strActionInfo.setLabel ('control the get () redirectProxy, please any key to close')

def onAction (self, action):
    self.close ()
    that's why I comment in my previous post that I use Android tv os
    That's why 4me's Kodi is Still 18.0 ...!!! There Are Still Things We can Control...!! After-all, It's Called "Testing"...!
    Last edited by 4me2c; 10-04-2021 at 01:57 PM.
    WWJD...!!!

Warrior
    kodi 18 and 18.1 are good if you modify the py since it has a little info problem without making hi-jack to the post we are talking about. one of the problems in question of mac portal referred to simpleclient see what you get only with a small communication modification. I edited the links they do not refer to any forum or iptv server. Knowing that this is how you say test look at the result that I think you already know what it is used for

$headers = array();
    $headers[] = 'Content-Length: 45';
    $headers[] = 'X-User-Agent: Model: MAG254; Link: Ethernet';
    $headers[] = 'Connection: Keep-Alive';
    $headers[] = 'Accept: */*';
    $headers[] = 'User-Agent: Model: MAG254; Link: Ethernet';
    $headers[] = 'Referer: hxxp://xxl.xxxxxxxxxxx.xx/stalker_portal/c/';
    $headers[] = 'Cookie: mac=' . $mac . '; stb_lang=en; timezone=America%2FChicago';
    $headers[] = 'Content-Type: application/x-wxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx';
    $headers[] = 'Expect: xxxx-continue';
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT,'Mozilla/5.0 (QtEmbedded; U; Linux; C) AppleWebKit/533.3 (KHTML, like Gecko) MAG200 stbapp ver: 4 rev: 1812 Mobile Safari/533.3');
    curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_COOKIE,'mac=' . $mac . '; stb_lang=en; timezone=America%2FChicago');
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,'action=handshake&type=stb&JsHt tpRequest=1-xml');
    $token1 = curl_exec ($ch);
    curl_close ($ch);
    $obj=json_decode($token1, true);
    $keyy=$obj['js']['token'];
    $ch1 = curl_init();
    Last edited by suport; 09-23-2021 at 06:01 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    hey guys and gals, if anyone still shops at Walmart you will want to listen to this.
    Seems Walmart here in an Alberta town is selling milk from BC (a province to the west of us which is controlled by the 'crazy and corrupt people in government').
    So you may think it's because of milk shortage in Alberta, but nope. I can tell you there is no milk shortage from Alberta dairy farmers. And the other two actual grocery stores in town are selling Alberta milk with no shortages, as well as the two grocery stores that I janitor at night,which are in different Alberta towns. No Milk shortages there either.

So why is Walmart bringing in BC milk ?
    I have heard that milk cows are being 'vaccinated'. Have not seen evidence of this yet, but I will be continually looking.
    Is it possible that Walmart is knowingly importing tainted milk to feed to Albertans ?

Just another reason to stay out of Walmart !
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    hey guys and gals, if anyone still shops at Walmart you will want to listen to this.
    Seems Walmart here in an Alberta town is selling milk from BC (a province to the west of us which is controlled by the 'crazy and corrupt people in government').
    So you may think it's because of milk shortage in Alberta, but nope. I can tell you there is no milk shortage from Alberta dairy farmers. And the other two actual grocery stores in town are selling Alberta milk with no shortages, as well as the two grocery stores that I janitor at night,which are in different Alberta towns. No Milk shortages there either.

So why is Walmart bringing in BC milk ?
    I have heard that milk cows are being 'vaccinated'. Have not seen evidence of this yet, but I will be continually looking.
    Is it possible that Walmart is knowingly importing tainted milk to feed to Albertans ?

Just another reason to stay out of Walmart !
    agreed boss. here in Africa we have cows hardly give milk but from few years now they have been using injection before milking and you get lots of milk that will surprise you. its just poison friends. if its happening here in Africa from few years now I can imagine in North America and Europe for some time now maybe. its better to get fresh from local farmer whom you trust dont use the vaccines/injection.
    I do same thing with eggs and meat. I have my own birds so we get meat & eggs from home.
    you guys need to be carful with lots of medicated stuff being sold in markets which is just poison.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Wing Commander
    Is this thread having a two year anniversary lol

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
    Is this thread having a two year anniversary lol
    If I do any good at all before I die , that will be to keep at least one person out of walmart. and if I aspire to greatness then maybe one person every two years

And good advice there Ryu
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast