Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

This is messed up !

Some of you that follow what I been posting concerning the ppandemic and the vaccines. Yous may have also noticed that I post some things but then I take them down after a time. I do this because I do not want to attract attention from the guys in the ice-cream suits.
    The last thread I was only posting info about vaccines and from legit sources such as medical doctors and fact sheets... but I recently took that down too, as I get scared the suits will come by any moment.

I do keep up on everything thou, that never changes. The things I could post here daily would knock your socks off.

But today I read something that takes the cake. It may possibly be the worst thing I have seen yet since this pandemic started almost two years ago.

So I gots to post it here !

A Lawyer brought this to my attention.

Does everyone know what the OSHA is ?
    It is the United States of America's Occupational Safety and Health Administration.

Are adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine recordable on the OSHA record keeping log?

Quoted below has been their stance on recording of adverse effects due to vaccinations...

C/P
    'The original guidance, in a nutshell, states that if an employer requires its employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, the adverse reaction is recordable.
    If the employer does not require vaccinations as a condition of employment (or merely encourages them), then the adverse reaction is not recordable'
    -end c/p

C/P
    'On May 21, however, OSHA quietly removed this guidance, and replaced it with the following language:
    DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers’ vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward'
    -end c/p

There are a few reasons this was done,at least as far as I read into it...
    One was to create an atmosphere that there are no dangers in taking the vaccine.
    Another was to eliminate any insurance premium increases to the business due to employer mandated vaccinations.
    So, It is effectively an incentive to get employers to adopt the mandate of vaccinations.

Check the report for yourselves and check the sources that the report comes from.
    Code:
    https://ogletree.com/insights/osha-revokes-guidance-on-recordability-of-covid-19-vaccine-reactions/
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-12-2021 at 12:03 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

one hundred percent on point crazed.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.