Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone help me

TV Addicted

Someone help me

Hello!!!!! 2nd day i not get my order...i don't know whats going on ...i need my order for 4 routes...never receive email confirmation and I'm still waiting and checking every 30 mnts and nothing...i send 3 email to iptv66 and not response and i contact my friend Crazed 9.6 i gave all the info they ask me and nothing until now...i need to make another order another new order but i can't because im waiting for this order after i make another one...so please what im waiting for ...this not good im customer for 5 years and i don't know why the system sometimes not send the order confirmation email ...please help need my order ???....????

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I do not know what the hold up may be. There is another person waiting too about the same as you,

I have sent another message to admin just now
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Hello!!!!! 2nd day i not get my order...i don't know whats going on ...i need my order for 4 routes...never receive email confirmation and I'm still waiting and checking every 30 mnts and nothing...i send 3 email to iptv66 and not response and i contact my friend Crazed 9.6 i gave all the info they ask me and nothing until now...i need to make another order another new order but i can't because im waiting for this order after i make another one...so please what im waiting for ...this not good im customer for 5 years and i don't know why the system sometimes not send the order confirmation email ...please help need my order ???....????
    It sounds to me like you need to learn the word patience.And to never wait until last minute knowing there could be delays.

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    It sounds to me like you need to learn the word patience.And to never wait until last minute knowing there could be delays.
    actually no.
    It is not acceptable to be waiting like this.
    I see the transaction records. I see what members have invested over time.
    There is no excuse for these delays as long as this has been.
    As I mentioned there is another person experiencing the same delay at this very same time.

Posting on site here a bunch of times is not helping, no.... but what else is a person to do when confronted with delay like this.
    I do understand.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Yes my friend Crazed 9.6 but after this order i will need to make another order but i can't do it i don't want a get ordera confused so I'm waiting for this one after i do the next one...becasue i will need more subscriptions....please send them message to the administration for sure they will answer you because to me they not answers my email...thanks my friend Crazed 9.6....hope you get my order

TV Addicted
    Yes my friend its not acceptable to be waiting when the transaction is ok and everything looks ok...because of this i can not make another order because i have to receive this order first...thanks Crazed 9.6 for understand me my position...this not happened me from.long time ago....but sometimes this happens I don't know why....hope the answer you the admin and can send my order....im so tired checking every 30 mnts in the forum and on the website order status...nothing until nowplus iptv66 not answer my emails

Yes my friend its not acceptable to be waiting when the transaction is ok and everything looks ok...because of this i can not make another order because i have to receive this order first...thanks Crazed 9.6 for understand me my position...this not happened me from.long time ago....but sometimes this happens I don't know why....hope the answer you the admin and can send my order....im so tired checking every 30 mnts in the forum and on the website order status...nothing until nowplus iptv66 not answer my emails
    Cesar my friend dont take stress. you are in good hands. just give some more time and they will come. relax buddy and go eat something.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I did not want to see you go un-answered and waiting and stressed , sorry about that... but I needed some sleep
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Nothing until now... what to do or what i should do...i did the payment snd sent all info payment went ok...i need the order please

Nothing until now... what to do or what i should do...i did the payment snd sent all info payment went ok...i need the order please
    I can tell you what to do but you won't follow my advise.
    let me tell you just wait bro you will get your codes. you know you always get them so theres no need to get frustrate bro. frustration is not going to solve your problem. iptv66 is highly trust worth and will give your your codes.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast