Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Order not receive it

Help....where's my friend crazed ? I did a order 4 routes 12 months iptv66 and not receive it...pay by atm bitcoin machine

you just paid them right? by the time you will reach home your routes will be there. as always just give some time.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    currently showing as pending

As Ryu mentioned, gonna have to allow for more time.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    My friend crazed I need the order to put some tv at my family house...can you tell administration to send my order 4 routes 12 months iptv66 ....please Crazed 9.6 ....text them ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    My friend crazed I need the order to put some tv at my family house...can you tell administration to send my order 4 routes 12 months iptv66 ....please Crazed 9.6 ....text them ...

If I do send in a request on your behalf, I will need all the info asked for in the thread linked below.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...g-for-an-Order

Send it to me privately as always
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Ok I will send you right now my friend Crazed 9.6

TV Addicted
    Ok my friend I already sent you the Private message as new message under my name...Cesar....check it please and thanks you for always answer and help customers ...let me know I need my routes 4

received and sent
    thnx
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Ok my friend thank you so much ....you let me know if you get answer from administration....probably they can do manually too....hope they send me my routes tonight....

TV Addicted
    Nothing until now 😔.... need it for tonight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast