Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Because it is lol am a tester for Buzz
    New E2 out to replace the xr 4000

Quote Originally Posted by sv8Kuser View Post
    Do you recommend using ip vanish apps, with new buzztv box. or not, because I haven't used any with my mag box. Never had an issue
    if you never had any issue then theres no need to but it won't hurt if you want to use vpn.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Comic Sans Annihilator Graphic Designer
    Ok, so I got xrs4500 , trying to set it up with Mac. Having issues to add new mac server

Ok, so I got xrs4500 , trying to set it up with Mac. Having issues to add new mac server
    follow this. you are not going to get any easier than this

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...up-instruction

and just incase you dont want to read the whole thing

c/p crazed 9.6

Launcher screen > Server Settings > Sever Line > Add Server.

Enter thru the onscreen Keyboard (KB) a favorite name to name your Portal. It can be any name you want, keep it short and sweet.
    After the name has been entered, either press the Back button on your RCU and scroll down to the next slot and then press enter again to bring up the KB.
    Or that blueish greenish colored key on the KB brings you to the next slot as well.
    The Portal URL is next to be entered and you will notice that the BuzzTV4 app already has the http:// prefix entered for you, so follow that up with your server URL.
    Next we would leave the User Credentials box un-checked and scroll down to Connect, but do not press on it yet.
    First thing we need to do is visit the Server website and log onto your code and enter the MAC ID onto your code.
    The MAC ID you want is shown as 'Server ID' and is seen in the top right hand corner of that same onscreen Server setup menu.
    There will be two MAC Addresses/IDs shown there.
    Top one is shown as the MAC Address and bottom one is shown as the Server ID
    The one to add to the server is the Server ID
    You will notice that both of those end with the same 6 digits , while the first 6 digits are different.
    The Server ID starts with 00:1a:79 and is the correct one you want to attach to your code at the website.
    Once that is attached, then select the Connect option on that onscreen menu.
    Add multiple servers if wanted.

If it does not connect by using the Connect option found there in that server menu, then use the Home button on your remote and that will take you to the Home Launcher screen. Then use the LiveTV or VOD option and then it should connect (assuming everything else is correct)'
    Last edited by Ryu; 09-08-2021 at 04:39 AM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I tried m3u , w no luck won't connect

I tried m3u , w no luck won't connect
    go to stream line option and enter your portal then crendital use your username and password from your m3u link and you should be able to connect. also, if you have m3u then make sure your Mac id is not attached to your code on your provider site.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    follow this. you are not going to get any easier than this

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...up-instruction

and just incase you dont want to read the whole thing

c/p crazed 9.6

Launcher screen > Server Settings > Sever Line > Add Server.

Enter thru the onscreen Keyboard (KB) a favorite name to name your Portal. It can be any name you want, keep it short and sweet.
    After the name has been entered, either press the Back button on your RCU and scroll down to the next slot and then press enter again to bring up the KB.
    Or that blueish greenish colored key on the KB brings you to the next slot as well.
    The Portal URL is next to be entered and you will notice that the BuzzTV4 app already has the http:// prefix entered for you, so follow that up with your server URL.
    Next we would leave the User Credentials box un-checked and scroll down to Connect, but do not press on it yet.
    First thing we need to do is visit the Server website and log onto your code and enter the MAC ID onto your code.
    The MAC ID you want is shown as 'Server ID' and is seen in the top right hand corner of that same onscreen Server setup menu.
    There will be two MAC Addresses/IDs shown there.
    Top one is shown as the MAC Address and bottom one is shown as the Server ID
    The one to add to the server is the Server ID
    You will notice that both of those end with the same 6 digits , while the first 6 digits are different.
    The Server ID starts with 00:1a:79 and is the correct one you want to attach to your code at the website.
    Once that is attached, then select the Connect option on that onscreen menu.
    Add multiple servers if wanted.
    sometimes (especially the first time with the 4500), when attempting to connect with MAC, it will not connect thru the server menu.
    So add this to that C/P...

'If it does not connect by using the Connect option found there in that server menu, then use the Home button on your remote and that will take you to the Home Launcher screen. Then use the LiveTV or VOD option and then it should connect (assuming everything else is correct)'
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ok, I tried again with Mac, and got the message cannot load portal, subscription expired or not activated please contact your service provider

And I was able to add new mac address to the account

Ok, I tried again with Mac, and got the message cannot load portal, subscription expired or not activated please contact your service provider
    make sure you Mac address is correct which starts with 00:1A:79..... and might be labeled as ID. then go to your provider site and attach that Mac address and write down your url/portal. now change country lock to all and hit reset on your provider site. now come back to your box and verify url is correct then hit connect and see what happens.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast