Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

It has gotta be about time

Looks like about 6 months since our last Raffle.
    I was looking at that, and well that is just too long since our last

I have just now called a Board Meeting about this and have alerted all Board members

More news to follow ...
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-04-2021 at 08:45 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

yeah and I was thinking about this yesterday. actually I was exploring that section and look at that now. can not wait for fun
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Board meeting went well.
    The device up for raffle has been decided.
    Farmer has been notified and he is all in.
    He is an actual agricultural farmer in real life, as most of us know, and right now is harvest time for him, so he been busy. But when it comes to a raffle ... of course he is in, as he has told the Board

Farmer will need a few days to get this started.

Next thread will be from Farmer and you will also then see what the raffle is for too.

Good Luck guys and gals
    And I do hope any that have been without power recently due to hurricane storms, do get a chance to peak in.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-05-2021 at 12:02 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

looking forward to it, thanks all

we wish Farmer1 best of luck with his harvesting

I think I know what is going to be. I think its going to be a iptv device . yyyyyeeeeaaahhhh
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.