Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by p0tvin29 View Post
    I can confirm its a buzzTV App issue .. I just tried just using the browser app and the URL worked .. Is there someone from BuzzTV support here that can look into this?
    even this box is outdated im doubt its box related. im sure their might be lots of people still using some older buzz devices along new buzz devices and if that was app related then everybody would complain or we would see quite few reports all over.
    if other servers are working fine with this box then its not the box.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    Yes that is true but its the old buzztv app v2 .. Do you happen to have an XPL3000 model that can test this server ?

Yes that is true but its the old buzztv app v2 .. Do you happen to have an XPL3000 model that can test this server ?
    I think one of my friend has it but he's sick. I will see if he responses.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    Great, do you want me to PM you the server or post here ?

Great, do you want me to PM you the server or post here ?
    we can not post or discuss any other server here beside nfps, rocket and 66.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    been running the xpl3000 non-stop for a couple years now. It is over at my sister's house across town. If it stops working I do hear about it.
    I haven't heard from her in over a year now.
    Which reminds me , I should go visit her one of these days

How are you connecting the xpl ?
    I mean are you using the credentials and the MAC, or one or the other?
    Try changing that up. Use either one or try using it with both (MAC attached and credentials entered)

also try using the long version of the server's URL Portal

These things may not help but they are a variable when it comes to connecting, so worth a try
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-31-2021 at 12:33 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Connecting with MAC. I've tried the long server URL and same thing. I think there's something with the server blocking buzz xpl 3000 or there's a bug in the BuzzTV 2 App ...

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Connecting with MAC. I've tried the long server URL and same thing. I think there's something with the server blocking buzz xpl 3000 or there's a bug in the BuzzTV 2 App ...
    are you with any of the 3 papioa services of which Ryu mentioned ?
    Papioa is not blocking any device, you can rule that out.

The buzz app seems fine with the xpl3000 seen here (w/nfps)

What about trying your connection with the M3U Playlist portal?
    That is an alternative to the MAC attached method. If that works or doesn't work, I do not know what that tells us, but try it.
    You will need the server's m3u Playlist URL... Should be some Sticky threads around here somewhere with explanations/directions.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-NFPS-Playlist
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...otal-Commander
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-31-2021 at 02:21 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12