Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Eric Clapton releases new single - This Has Gotta Stop

'A lot of trickery going on' .. was something Clapton had said when interviewed a few months ago.

Clapton living in the UK, had signed on and taken the vaccine. He regretted it.

hear the interview
    Code:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/5t2XtFzStYix/
    Clapton also collaborated with Van Morrison in about the era. They did some stuff. Eric talks about it in the interview video.

The new single from Clapton - This Has Gotta Stop
    Code:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/8ZxnstetBx4l/
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-30-2021 at 09:14 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    'A lot of trickery going on' .. was something Clapton had said when interviewed a few months ago.

Clapton living in the UK, had signed on and taken the vaccine. He regretted it.

hear the interview
    Code:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/5t2XtFzStYix/
    Clapton also collaborated with Van Morrison in about the era. They did some stuff. Eric talks about it in the interview video.

The new single from Clapton - This Has Gotta Stop
    Code:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/8ZxnstetBx4l/
    This s funny as hell!Eric Clapton who for 20 years spent $16000 a week pumping heroin in to his arms legs feet
    not even worth listening to!Take your shot you idiot and shut up!

Quote Originally Posted by NEHPYX View Post
    This s funny as hell!Eric Clapton who for 20 years spent $16000 a week pumping heroin in to his arms legs feet
    not even worth listening to!Take your shot you idiot and shut up!
    Baaaa.You're a sheeple.Have you been getting your flu vaccination every year for all of your life?

When I drive thru my town and I see a placard on the curb saying that they give vaccination here, I stop my car and get out and destroy that sign.

Call me an idiot, tell me to shut up all you want. It will not work.
    I am trying to save your ass
    And so is Clapton !
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-01-2021 at 10:53 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

my apologies gals and guys and NEHPYX too, I promised myself I would never judge any one concerning all this.
    But there I go and did just that.

Please forgive me.

I am gonna go sit in the corner now and reflect on my actions.

I gotta say too thou that indeed Clapton did take the shot, both shots and is the reason why he can speak up as to how it affected him
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-31-2021 at 12:10 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

my apologies gals and guys and NEHPYX too, I promised myself I would never judge any one concerning all this.
    But there I go and did just that.

Please forgive me.

I am gonna go sit in the corner now and reflect on my actions.
    hahahaha I love this part "I am gonna go sit in the corner now"
    my imagination see you as a kid and your arms around your chest lol
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    hahahaha I love this part "I am gonna go sit in the corner now"
    my imagination see you as a kid and your arms around your chest lol
    I was thinking more akin to a boxer that gets the pointing finger from the umpire to go to my corner

- Frank Zappa

I was thinking more akin to a boxer that gets the pointing finger from the umpire to go to my corner

hahahahaha love it
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.