Register
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Roe v. Wade (2021) - based on true events

The most famous and controversial court case in history.

Directors: Cathy Allyn, Nick Loeb
    Writers: Cathy Allyn, Ken Kushner, Nick Loeb
    Stars: Jon Voight, Nick Loeb, Stacey Dash

This movie deserves a full and unbiased review. I wanted to try and give it my best, but as I was drafting my thoughts and the facts, it dawned on me that I could not possibly give this the professional, unbiased , intelligent review that it deserves.
    I can say that this one heck of a controversial subject, and I do know that goes without saying.

I read lots of reviews on this movie and seems there are many that say they got the facts wrong. Some say it is the truth.
    there are things shown in this movie that may or may not have happened but holy man if they did happen than it shows how bad things can get and what a party may do to persway an outcome to their advantage.
    Even the people on the same sides as each other held secrets and separate agendas from each other.
    It lightly touches on how the 'Planed Parenthood' movement started and their true agenda (according to some) and how it ties in with this case.

Okay, I gotta stop here because with the delicacy of this subject, one can not simply say things weather true or maybe true or just conjecture. I am not qualified to understand the rights or wrongs with any of this.

If you do watch this movie, I will suggest to also read what information that you can find that talks about the case and how the case came to the courts.
    In otherwords, do not rely on this movie to give you the whole truth. It does seem to be somewhat bias and shows the view from one side. But is worth watching just to get a glimpse of what may have went on back then.

C/P
    The true story of Roe v. Wade and its companion case Doe v. Bolton, which led to the Supreme Court legalizing abortion in 1973, is being told in a powerful new video, which tells the story of plaintiffs Norma McCorvey (Jane Roe) and Sandra Cano (Mary Doe), who later said they were used as pawns, manipulated and deceived by pro-abortion power players.
    Both women eventually became pro-life advocates.

Dr. Bernard N. Nathanson (July 31, 1926 - February 21, 2011) was an American medical doctor and co-founder in 1969 of the National Association for the Repeal of Abortion Laws — NARAL — later renamed National Abortion Rights Action League.
    He was also the former director of New York City's Center for Reproductive and Sexual Health, but later became an anti-abortion activist.
    Dr. Nathanson, the "Abortion King," admitted after committing 75,000 abortions that the entire movement of which he was a major leader was a lie, born of the father of lies.
    -end c/p

Dr. Nathanson later wrote a book and appeared on talk shows expressing his views on the subject.
    His book was titled 'Silent Scream'

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-18-2021 at 10:57 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa