Rocket Recovery Technician

Xrs 4900 Divice health service

I have 2 xrs 4900 one of them each time i turn it on i see a pop up saying that Device health service has stop what is the meaning of that ? And can i block or remove that from popping up? Any advice would be appreciated.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I do not know why that would appear but try this...
    Open the Settings from the Settings shortcut seen on the Home screen.
    Scroll down to the bottom where to the apps category, then scroll way over to the right ad open the Special App Access
    then open 'Energy Optimization' and then scroll down till you see the 'Device Health Services' and turn that Off

Home Screen > Settings > Special App Access > Energy Optimization > Device Health Services > Off

maybe after you have turned it off and checked results, then with it still set to off, unplug the power and then plug back in and go back in there and turn it back on.
    Then check if the message still appears.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-10-2021 at 08:52 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    I do not know why that would appear but try this...
    Open the Settings from the Settings shortcut seen on the Home screen.
    Scroll down to the bottom where to the apps category, then scroll way over to the right ad open the Special App Access
    then open 'Energy Optimization' and then scroll down till you see the 'Device Health Services' and turn that Off

Home Screen > Settings > Special App Access > Energy Optimization > Device Health Services > Off

maybe after you have turned it off and checked results, then with it still set to off, unplug the power and then plug back in and go back in there and turn it back on.
    Then check if the message still appears.
    ryu gave him that info a day ago but the hasnt responded

Rocket Recovery Technician
    That solve the issue and thank you Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by everton View Post
    That solve the issue and thank you Ryu
    well thanks and credit goes to crazed 9.6
    im glad problem is resolved
    thanks crazed
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.